Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

You're around the same age then as the youngest two of my kids. My youngest girl was 12 when Columbine happened. She was and still is an gentle and empathic person, very sensitive. But suddenly she started playing Duke Nuke'em (the only fighting game we had) all the time. When I asked her why, she said she was practicing for middle school. Sad/funny both.

Ritalin doesn't cause violence.

I was on Harris's account that night. Everything had been deleted. :(

Pretty sure he did it, because who I got it from would not have.

...and a Gimp for every dominatrix. Do you picture TOW in leather whipping your naked shaved ass, Legion?

NSFW or pussies like you, Legina: https://i.imgflip.com/6bopk0.gif

4Vhl9Yb.jpg

:laugh:

"Quote Originally Posted by ThatFowlWoman View Post
My youngest girl was 12 when Columbine happened. She was and still is an gentle and empathic person, very sensitive. But suddenly she started playing Duke Nuke'em (the only fighting game we had) all the time. When I asked her why, she said she was practicing for middle school."

pressing the space bar on a keyboard is not that effective as a defense training exercise.......

You think?

You're around the same age then as the youngest two of my kids. My youngest girl was 12 when Columbine happened. She was and still is an gentle and empathic person, very sensitive. But suddenly she started playing Duke Nuke'em (the only fighting game we had) all the time. When I asked her why, she said she was practicing for middle school. Sad/funny both.

All drug affect different people differently.

https://www.theguardian.com/observer/focus/story/0,6903,158122,00.html

I hope this isn't an April Fool's joke. lol

Next time I go into work on April 1st. I am going to bring a huge number of free donuts, and put a sign on them "Happy April Fool's Day." The donuts will be perfectly fine. The April Fool's Day prank will be the lack of a prank.

I loved the classic Duke Nukem games. Especially after the controversy of Doom, which was the game that started the violence in gaming controversy. Also, my dad's name is Duke.

Yeah, I'm not sure if there's still anyone running around blaming ritalin.

Back