Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

Rune, like you, may be an 'Old Hand' around here. Most of us 'New People' don't have much knowledge of the Site Owner and/or his day-to-day involvement. So his 'April fools Day' joke was novel, fun, refreshing.
'THIS' Thread that Rune mocks, is an eye-opener for the rest of us. 15 People fell for it with a 'Thanks, Damocles', the others may have or didn't notice or care.
Dude I wasn't mocking the thread, I was mocking all your wild guesses which are so far off base.

The truth is, Grind is Damo.

Dude I wasn't mocking the thread, I was mocking all your wild guesses which are so far off base.

The truth is, Grind is Damo.

Is this your Post--->"None of you
have a fucking clue.
Even some of Evince's ideas are more logical.
The entire internet is now dumber as a result of this thread.

Purple"

Sounds like you were belittling everyone, along with the Internet.
'THIS' thread was an 'April Fools Day' joke. It was successful. Fun.
The 'Grind is Damo' meme has been floated is the Past. Probably when you were here.

have a fucking clue.

Purple"

The 'Grind is Damo' meme has been floated is the Past. Probably when you were here.
Jack ruined Rune.

Jack ruined Rune.

My understanding was that Rune and Darla posted here like 10 years ago, were frequent Posters, and that ended up living together.
The 'Grind is Damo' meme is (guessing) from Evince (called 'Desh' then) and Rune is pushing this as an 'inside joke'.

Another bit of gossip I picked up: Numerous people have claimed/complained that Owl has taken 'Queen Darla's Throne'. :whoa:

My understanding was that Rune and Darla posted here like 10 years ago, were frequent Posters, and that ended up living together.
The 'Grind is Damo' meme is (guessing) from Evince (called 'Desh' then) and Rune is pushing this as an 'inside joke'.

Another bit of gossip I picked up: Numerous people have claimed/complained that Owl has taken 'Queen Darla's Throne'. :whoa:
I knew Darla was a Burqa girl.

have a fucking clue.

Purple"

Yes, I pretty much do belittle everyone here, except the ladies. Funny you never noticed before.
FYI, your guesses are hilariously off base though, just a fact, Jack.
You have to admit though, that Damo and Grind have never been seen in the same room.

Purple is between Legion and myself.

Yes, I pretty much do belittle everyone here, except the ladies. Funny you never noticed before.
FYI, your guesses are hilariously off base though, just a fact, Jack.
You have to admit though, that Damo and Grind have never been seen in the same room.

Purple is between Legion and myself.

The only time I ever spoke to you was when I first joined 4 years ago. Since then I have rarely seen you post.
My 'guesses' are simply that and don't really matter much.
Yes "Damo and Grind have never been seen in the same room", I believe 3d mentioned that.

'Purple'. I'm sure it is a 'Rosebud' moment.

The only time I ever spoke to you was when I first joined 4 years ago. Since then I have rarely seen you post.
My 'guesses' are simply that and don't really matter much.
Yes "Damo and Grind have never been seen in the same room", I believe 3d mentioned that.

'Purple'. I'm sure it is a 'Rosebud' moment.
Not sure what that means.

Sure it is, druggie. Of what, a falling-apart mental case like you? Now get on your scooter and gimp yourself to Bob's Guns, Ammo, Beer, and Bridal Wear and stock up before you run out. Scoot! :laugh:

Fuck off, Bitchy-Witchy. It's a shame that you waste your writing skills hanging out here every day. Try something more productive.

Back