Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

1. The guy has a lot of time on his hands. (My guess, and it's just a guess, he has a Government job, or ... he's a paraplegic)
2. He's a Partisan Hack. JPP is famous for 'Red Team/Blue Team' Cheerleaders. He (like Earl, Sailor, PMP, etc) hate 'lib'ruls'.
3. If you need a reason to 'become more stupider', engage with Legion for a day. Otherwise, wash the car, rake some leaves, and clean the Kitchen

1. Gimp.

2 Wasn't he previously a Lefty? Maybe he got his spine shattered and castrated with a broken wine bottle in "the bad part of town" while preaching Peace, Love, Dove and now he's a nutless gimp who hates anyone not like him?

3. Legion doesn't engage. That's the whole schtick. Agreed washing the car takes much more intelligence than engaging Legion in a discussion. More fun, IMO, to troll his ass every fucking minute you get. Just ride him like a toothless hillbilly riding Ned Beatty. It's a lot more interesting, and fun!, than seeing if Legion is capable of conducting an adult conversation.

6bel6f.jpg

Hmmmm ... there's been so many. Let me try and remember.
Oh yeah. It was the one where Legion threw a pie in your face.
And ... and I told Jade that (cover your eyes) that I got a Boner.

I knew at your age, you'd be flattered. (sometimes I feel my efforts are in vain, you know, not appreciated)

Sure thing there, Shirley. We should have a bet. I bet my boners are far larger than yours. :rofl2:

My Mom was a great lesson in what not to do.....just as I refuse to suffer I refuse to be bitter......for me that is no better than it generally is to let abusers degrade our lives.....it is giving in to them.....it is letting them win.

Fuck That!

McRunie.
Darla said Damocles made her a 'Moderator' one day.
And, Thailand Tommy and Freedom911 had heart attacks.
So ... this ISN'T 'the first time around the block' for Damocles to fuck with everyone.

If nothing else, this thread proves the Site Owner will fuck with everyone and is engaged, has a sense of humor, and is clever.

actually Rune was living with Darla at the time.......he was not fooled.......

Buddhism views that everything in the world is interconnected. :whome:

Agreed. Why are you such an oppressive Russki spouting peace?

What do you think should be done to the Russians who committed atrocities in Bucha, comrade Dookie?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sic...ssian-troops-kyiv-withdrawn/story?id=83866706
'Sickening' atrocities in Bucha, nearly 70% of Russian troops near Kyiv have withdrawn
During a briefing Monday afternoon, Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said Ukrainian troops are pursuing the Russians as they retreat.

"As they're moving out, Ukrainians are attacking them," Kirby said. "And I'm not a military strategist or a historian, but my understanding of a retreat is that you're moving back as you're getting pushed back, and that's what's happening. So I think that's a very accurate description of what's going on."...

...The official said that while the U.S. cannot independently verify Ukrainian claims of Russian atrocities committed against civilians in Bucha, a suburb northwest of Kyiv recently retaken by Ukrainian troops, there is no reason to doubt them.

"It's sickening, it's disgusting," the official said, adding that the claims should be included in the growing list of alleged Russian war crimes to be investigated.

On Monday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy visited the town, where he accused Russia of genocide. Ukrainian officials have said more than 400 civilians were found dead there, many with hands tied behind their backs, shot at close range.

"We have long said that the Russians would be brutal in their execution of this war. They have been," the senior U.S. defense official said. "We said more than a week ago that we clearly believe the evidence pointed to war crimes by Russian forces. And what we're seeing out of Bucha certainly reinforces those concerns."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/03/europe/bucha-ukraine-civilian-deaths-intl/index.html

actually Rune was living with Darla at the time.......he was not fooled.......

Rune, like you, may be an 'Old Hand' around here. Most of us 'New People' don't have much knowledge of the Site Owner and/or his day-to-day involvement. So his 'April fools Day' joke was novel, fun, refreshing.
'THIS' Thread that Rune mocks, is an eye-opener for the rest of us. 15 People fell for it with a 'Thanks, Damocles', the others may have or didn't notice or care.

Rune, like you, may be an 'Old Hand' around here. Most of us 'New People' don't have much knowledge of the Site Owner and/or his day-to-day involvement. So his 'April fools Day' joke was novel, fun, refreshing.
'THIS' Thread that Rune mocks, is an eye-opener for the rest of us. 15 People fell for it with a 'Thanks, Damocles', the others may have or didn't notice or care.

I was on the edge of annoyed.

Can we have a day devoted to truth to balance it out?

There is so much Bull Shit floated in this society that a day devoted to it does not do my mood any good.

Back