Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

Yes I did. As I have stated he should be banned for rule 14 violation.
What a whiny little baby. You're on a political message board. If your widdle eyes can't take those big bad skeery words on the screen, just log off or don't post here. Don't demand other adults remove words from your widdle box on the screen.

What a whiny little baby. You're on a political message board. If your widdle eyes can't take those big bad skeery words on the screen, just log off or don't post here. Don't demand other adults remove words from your widdle box on the screen.

Are you retarded?

what is rule 14?

i don't know what im talking bout really.

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

that's too subjective, fuck that rule.

No one wants to play #BashTheTrans with her anymore except for her mistress, so she's got to take out her rage and frustrations here.

Even so, she seems a lot more "off" than usual today. If I start drinking early too, do you think I'd catch up to both Jack and Lig?

Back