Legion Rule 14, 1 week.... (April Fools)...

Imdeed. Quite the bromance going on there, eh?

If only Toxic could see what Minty says about her privately. Public Minty is very, very different than private Minty. lol

Good point!

Frankly, I don't trust people who say one thing in front of a person and another thing behind their back because I always wonder what they are saying behind my back.

If you don't GAF, why do you constantly troll people, call them "crybabies" and "cry-bullies," follow Legion around with your nose up his ass, put thanks on posts that support your agenda, and constantly melt down over things you don't agree with?

Me thinks the bimbo doth protest too much. :laugh:

Lig's behavior changed recently. I suspect she's experiencing stress at home for some reason.

Good point!

Frankly, I don't trust people who say one thing in front of a person and another thing behind their back because I always wonder what they are saying behind my back.

Bingo. In addition it causes you to question *everything* they say. Which is the real you, when you say one thing in private and the opposite in public? You know that this is a dishonest person who can't be trusted, no matter how loudly they proclaim their sanity and honesty.

Sane and honest ppl have no need to bleat it repeatedly.

Bingo. In addition it causes you to question *everything* they say. Which is the real you, when you say one thing in private and the opposite in public? You know that this is a dishonest person who can't be trusted, no matter how loudly they proclaim their sanity and honesty.

Sane and honest ppl have no need to bleat it repeatedly.

Agreed. Why be two-faced at all? What's to be gained?

Schmoozing for friendship and approval.

In honor of Ben Franklin, "Honesty is the Best Policy" works best, IMO.

When first applying for the airlines after being released from active duty, I found two paths for interviews:
1) Conform to what I thought they wanted.
2) Be myself albeit freshly washed with my best clothes on.

For long term happiness in the job, Door #2 is best.

When first applying for the airlines after being released from active duty, I found two paths for interviews:

Claiming to be a bus driver again? Ralph Kramden was never seen in the bus either.

Claiming to be a bus driver again? Ralph Kramden was never seen in the bus either.

Hey! That’s glorified bus driver to you, asshole!
pilot.001.gif

Everyone already knows you prefer Door 2.

Back