Legion

Legion is gone.

He is not posting as someone else that I can tell.

He has a very unique way of posting that I can clue into

Maybe he will come back as a liberal and troll righties.

search his posts

"Do you have any documentation" ... used to be a famous tag line of his. You could ask/state a commonly accepted fact, and that would be his response. (Like, 'most people in America were white Christians in the 1800s', and he would ask, "Do you have any documentation for this, or are you just guessing?)

We must have a hearing! Call the FBI to investigate! Print missing persons posters. Round up the cadaver dogs. The world is coming unglued!

Spare no expense! (Yes, RB. Some things are important)

(PS: I heard a rumor that Kavanaugh played 'Doctor' with his neighbor when in First Grade ... why hasn't the Fake News reported this?)

Legion is gone.

He is not posting as someone else that I can tell.

He has a very unique way of posting that I can clue into

Maybe he will come back as a liberal and troll righties.

Hi Legion.....people have missed you......(not being serious Teflon Don)......

you are right he has several 'tells' that I haven't seen lately......he must be someone I already have on ignore.......like Jack......

"Do you have any documentation" ... used to be a famous tag line of his. You could ask/state a commonly accepted fact, and that would be his response. (Like, 'most people in America were white Christians in the 1800s', and he would ask, "Do you have any documentation for this, or are you just guessing?)

so you say......

so you say......

That is what ACTUALLY happened to ME and my FIRST encounter with Legina. I don't even remember what the topic was, but we were discussing something and I said that ... and he asked me if I had "any documentation". COMPLETELY diverting from what the conversation was all about. At that time, I knew he was full of shit and not worth having a serious conversation with .

(Wait a minute! ... "so you say" ... is THAT another Leginaism???)

Back