Legion

Yea....about like a post turtle.

Lesion has committed the worst and most unforgivable sin on a message board that I simply cannot forgive. He bores me.

Lord his act is tiring. Why anyone would be dumb enough to respond to his posts....other than to troll the troll, is beyond me.

I've stared at the ceiling for a good while, bored silly, since I was slightly incapacitated. Being experienced in boredom, I can guarantee Legion is just fucking boring.

I've stared at the ceiling for a good while, bored silly, since I was slightly incapacitated. Being experienced in boredom, I can guarantee Legion is just fucking boring.

I thought you liked playing with him, like a cat catching a field mouse?

I thought you liked playing with him, like a cat catching a field mouse?

That's the only way to take his boring shenanigans. You amuse yourself, or even troll the troll, if you feel up to it. Some get pissy when you do that though. If they start directing more towards you with their trolling, you know you got to them at least a little.

That's the only way to take his boring shenanigans. You amuse yourself, or even troll the troll, if you feel up to it. Some get pissy when you do that though. If they start directing more towards you with their trolling, you know you got to them at least a little.

Yeah, but ... it has to be 'measured'. if you spank them too hard they run away never to return again. And speaking of Yaya, where did he disappear to?

Don: "It was how I knew that Darla and Rune and Rana were cheating at Werewolf".
Jack; Phantasmal cheating at Werewolf, ... this dismays me to no end, ... sad. :(

Don't be an idiot.
Don is the biggest liar here.
There was no cheating.

Back