Legion

Hi Legion.....people have missed you......(not being serious Teflon Don)......

you are right he has several 'tells' that I haven't seen lately......he must be someone I already have on ignore.......like Jack......

Everyone has tells. That is why the whole thing about socks is laughable. Everyone has a unique writing style that they may be able to hide for a short period of time, but over the long haul is distinct. That is how the Mods usually find those who try to sneak back.

It was how I knew that Darla and Rune and Rana were cheating at Werewolf

he's very topical as well. knows his politics/events
Lesion is one of the singularly most ignorant members in all of JPP's history on, Politics, Public Policy, History and just about any other germain topic. What he is a master at is getting under peoples skins dumb enough to read his threads and spamming message boards with vast number of worthless threads.

I hope he stays away or gets ran over by a prius.

He is very smart and articulate.
Yea....about like a post turtle.

Lesion has committed the worst and most unforgivable sin on a message board that I simply cannot forgive. He bores me.

Lord his act is tiring. Why anyone would be dumb enough to respond to his posts....other than to troll the troll, is beyond me.

Yea....about like a post turtle.

Lesion has committed the worst and most unforgivable sin on a message board that I simply cannot forgive. He bores me.

Lord his act is tiring. Why anyone would be dumb enough to respond to his posts....other than to troll the troll, is beyond me.
LOL. Funny. I don't know why he leaves all the time.

You people have absolutely no clue. Many of you are friends with him right now.
My brother will always be here, making fools of you, laughing at you.

giphy.gif

Don: "It was how I knew that Darla and Rune and Rana were cheating at Werewolf".
Jack; Phantasmal cheating at Werewolf, ... this dismays me to no end, ... sad. :(

Everyone has tells. That is why the whole thing about socks is laughable. Everyone has a unique writing style that they may be able to hide for a short period of time, but over the long haul is distinct. That is how the Mods usually find those who try to sneak back.

It was how I knew that Darla and Rune and Rana were cheating at Werewolf

Lesion is one of the singularly most ignorant members in all of JPP's history on, Politics, Public Policy, History and just about any other germain topic. What he is a master at is getting under peoples skins dumb enough to read his threads and spamming message boards with vast number of worthless threads.

I hope he stays away or gets ran over by a prius.

That would be "run" over, Mott.

Poor Mott

Leon: "My brother will always be here, making fools of you, laughing at you."
Jack: Guno is Legina?

You people have absolutely no clue. Many of you are friends with him right now.
My brother will always be here, making fools of you, laughing at you.

giphy.gif

Back