Lesbian kisses at game ignite Seattle debate

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/05/seattle.kiss.ap/index.html

"The usher, Guerrero said, told them he had received a complaint from a woman nearby who said that there were kids in the crowd of nearly 36,000 and that parents would have to explain why two women were kissing."

keep your kids at home then you knuckledragger!

That's ridiculous - unless you ban everyone from kissing that's discriminatory.

"The usher, Guerrero said, told them he had received a complaint from a woman nearby who said that there were kids in the crowd of nearly 36,000 and that parents would have to explain why two women were kissing."

No PDA! Watch the damn game.

How hard is it to tell your kids why two women are kissing, if they asked?

This is the problem with people with kids. They are always using them as some excuse or other of why they should be telling everyone else how to act. I say, take your kids home, and stay there with them, especially when it comes to restaurants. Do not even get me started on that.

How hard is it to tell your kids why two women are kissing, if they asked?

This is the problem with people with kids. They are always using them as some excuse or other of why they should be telling everyone else how to act. I say, take your kids home, and stay there with them, especially when it comes to restaurants. Do not even get me started on that.

Planes too. Although, I think I may be onto something. Maybe I shoudl start lezzing out with the closest female to me whenever loud children are in a 5 seat radius of me. Hopefully their parents will so offended they ask to be sat as far away from me as possible...yes...yes...:burn:

Planes too. Although, I think I may be onto something. Maybe I shoudl start lezzing out with the closest female to me whenever loud children are in a 5 seat radius of me. Hopefully their parents will so offended they ask to be sat as far away from me as possible...yes...yes...:burn:

That’s a really good idea. And then you wouldn’t be doing it because you liked making out with girls, you’d be doing it, to make a point. I like it.

the games suck. Besides PDA, fights and drinking, I personally don't see why people even go.

the chicks were probably ugly. No one wants to see ugly people PDA at the game regardless of their sexual orientation.

If they or anyone else was "making out" in the seats then they need to find a more appropriate place to do that. If it was the occasional smooch, then whoever complained should go pound salt. They would have NEVER complained if a man and a woman were exchanging little kisses and I WONDER if they would have complained if a man and a woman were making out. The big complaint seems to be that this woman does not have the mental faculties to explain that when two people love eachother, or even just really really like eachother they express that in kissing. Plus lesbo action in the bleachers would be HOT!

That’s a really good idea. And then you wouldn’t be doing it because you liked making out with girls, you’d be doing it, to make a point. I like it.

I'd be trying to get teh stupid brats as far away from me as possible. I wish I thought of that when i came back from Vegas.

I'll sacrifice and wear a wig and tell people that I am a gay transexual who hasn't gone through surgery or hormone treatment yet...

*sigh*

I have often thought that muttering to myself as I find my seat on an airplane or in a theatre would be a good way to keep loud kids (or people in general) from sitting next to me.

My best plan is to just mumble and gesture like I am carrying on a conversation, and if someone sits next to me turn and with a very excited glare exclaim "You can always trust the artichokes, but the beans will LIE! They LIE I TELL YOU, THEY LIE!!"

I'm betting I have room to stretch out then. lol

I have often thought that muttering to myself as I find my seat on an airplane or in a theatre would be a good way to keep loud kids (or people in general) from sitting next to me.

My best plan is to just mumble and gesture like I am carrying on a conversation, and if someone sits next to me turn and with a very excited glare exclaim "You can always trust the artichokes, but the beans will LIE! They LIE I TELL YOU, THEY LIE!!"

It will be more funny if you don't laugh at your own non sequiturs...

It will be more funny if you don't laugh at your own non sequiturs...

I never laugh at my own non sequiturs. Besides, if I laugh I will be forced to share an armrest. If I manage to keep a straight face, or even better, manage to stare at them without smiling, I have no one sitting next to me.

I never laugh at my own non sequiturs. Besides, if I laugh I will be forced to share an armrest. If I manage to keep a straight face, or even better, manage to stare at them without smiling, I have no one sitting next to me.
Or, you have somebody like me who will hold a long argument about the merits of whatever subject you never wanted to hear about. My answer would be, "But what about the cauliflower and those trashy fatty potatoes, always looking at you all demure like, hussies luring themselves onto your plate?!"

I am all for hot lesbians making out in public. But fugly people should not be allowed in public, let alone allowed to make out in public.

exit row, exit row, exit row.... when flying... exit row. Kids are not allowed in it. So that is at least a small measure of distancing oneself from annoying kids on a plane.

Back