Lesbian kisses at game ignite Seattle debate

solitary you outted yourself today. You and supertools mancards are hereby rejected.
I'm married to buy not wussie enough like you to and act like that's not hot. Yeah those ratings things are stupid. spineless jellyfish the both of ya

Please, I’m going to get in trouble at work.
I will have to come back and attempt to decipher this once I stop laughing.

Well, since I have talked about my wife......

To answer you, no I am not gay. And if I were female, I would be one of the uglier ones you ever saw. 6'2", shaved head and a goatee are not attractive features on a woman.

Plus I am betting its hard to find women's shoes in a size 13.

LOL

We got one of those running around here at work, ugliest fucking thing to see; big adam's apple, about 6ft 3, big feet and runs around wearing a dress. We call him/she "IT".

You are pretty good at figuring out what toppy is trying to say... can you interpret...

"I'm married to buy not wussie enough like you to and act like that's not hot. Yeah those ratings things are stupid. spineless jellyfish the both of ya"

Side note... do any jelly fish actually have a spine or was that just redundant?

I think he's saying you're a bush loving reject.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/05/seattle.kiss.ap/index.html

"The usher, Guerrero said, told them he had received a complaint from a woman nearby who said that there were kids in the crowd of nearly 36,000 and that parents would have to explain why two women were kissing."

keep your kids at home then you knuckledragger!

That's ridiculous - unless you ban everyone from kissing that's discriminatory.

This is news? Shit --you put that many people together and there will people that complain that other people breathe wrong. Cute how you made it sound liek gay bashing tho.

well, at least I didn't vote for someone who lost to Bush. How sad and pathetic does one have to be to lose an election to the "worst President ever"???

Just a little better than the idiots who still think Iraq was imminent.

Just a little better than the idiots who still think Iraq was imminent.

Ok, while you were doing the victory dance she was taking aim.

I'm gonna move out of the line of fire. I don't have to be brave anymore, Topsey took away my mancard and outted me. :bleh:

Ok, while you were doing the victory dance she was taking aim.

I'm gonna move out of the line of fire. I don't have to be brave anymore, Topsey took away my mancard and outted me. :bleh:

wise move instigator! lol:pke:

Back