Lesbian kisses at game ignite Seattle debate

any womans looks go up two knotches as soon as she starts kissing another woman.

So she looks hotter when the chances of her being interested in you become minimal?

That sounds like an exercise in frustration.

Yes, and you said it was the best night of your life

Best night of your life and you can't even remember it? Now thats a shame.

I guess I could give you a discount on the video.

So she looks hotter when the chances of her being interested in you become minimal?

That sounds like an exercise in frustration.

Toppy likes his women to posess the figure of a small boy.... not to many women fit into that category.... so the odds are it won't matter.

SF can commment on more experiences with men than woman.
Solitary are you gay or female?

you obviously have been hanging out with Gumby too much... he likes to use the "your gay" comment as an "insult" too.

see if you can out duel him on wit... he managed to call me gay five times on one thread.... due to a severe lacking in alternative lines of thinking.

You on the other hand have indeed professed your desire for anorexic women. I am sorry if the truth hurts.

Solitary are you gay or female?

Well, since I have talked about my wife......

To answer you, no I am not gay. And if I were female, I would be one of the uglier ones you ever saw. 6'2", shaved head and a goatee are not attractive features on a woman.

Plus I am betting its hard to find women's shoes in a size 13.

A fondness for anorexic women? I guess the world today pushes for that.

Personally I like a woman with curves. So much more entertaining to explore.

solitary you outted yourself today. You and supertools mancards are hereby rejected.
I'm married to buy not wussie enough like you to and act like that's not hot. Yeah those ratings things are stupid. spineless jellyfish the both of ya

g ayest post ever:

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=180239&postcount=7"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - I wanna do the prime minister of Ukraine[/ame]

A fondness for anorexic women? I guess the world today pushes for that.

Personally I like a woman with curves. So much more entertaining to explore.

I agree. Which is why we make fun of toppys "a woman must weigh less than a feather" type comments.

solitary you outted yourself today. You and supertools mancards are hereby rejected.
I'm married to buy not wussie enough like you to and act like that's not hot. Yeah those ratings things are stupid. spineless jellyfish the both of ya

You care to try and take my man card? lmao

Look, if you have to check a card to see if you are a man, you aren't. Just like if you decide on what is hot based on what other people say, you haven't learned what hot means.

But I like the way you try and tell me that NOT following the trends is being a wuss, but following the trends makes you a man. Kinda hard to buy that one.

But I would like to see what you read that somehow outted me. I didn't think I was acting gay (which would be one way). I also wasn't acting overly macho (which would be the other way).

You are pretty good at figuring out what toppy is trying to say... can you interpret...

"I'm married to buy not wussie enough like you to and act like that's not hot. Yeah those ratings things are stupid. spineless jellyfish the both of ya"

Side note... do any jelly fish actually have a spine or was that just redundant?

LOL I gave up on topspeak. That, like jollie's posts, also gives me a headache.

Back