Lets debate... I hear you are free on Wednesdays!

you are full of shit, besides trump's "Reich" is not an option for anyone with sense.
c00.png

Yep, trump praising Hannibal Lector, or accusing Megyn Kelly of "having blood coming out of her whatever", or bragging how he can "grab women by the pussy"? That's so classy!

You fucking trumptards are so unaware of your own hypocrisy!
whataboutism

derp derp

So on countless times he loses civil cases for cheating, fraud and sexual assualt but that's ok? And don't worry, with nearly 100 felony indictments he will get some convictions there as well. of course with a fucking demented mind like yours you will still support him.
Yes, it's part of being wealthy and owning businesses, duh.

Yes, Pres. Trump's foreign and domestic policies were great and exceeded all expectations. :thup:

Is that the same as sticking your fingers in your ears and going lalalalalalalalalalalala?

Nobody made up any numbers. Google for yourself presidential rankings, there are plenty of them, none will have your fuhrer ranked ahead of Biden.
Google is not God. Attempted proof by circular. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Void reference fallacy.

Is that the same as sticking your fingers in your ears and going lalalalalalalalalalalala?

Nobody made up any numbers. Google for yourself presidential rankings, there are plenty of them, none will have your fuhrer ranked ahead of Biden.
Fallacy fallacy. Denying your own posts won't work. Argument from randU fallacy.

However if you are talking to scholars instead of brainwashed ignorant assholes like you they all say trump is a piece of shit and Biden is a pretty good president.
Insult fallacy (Mantra 1a). 'Expert' worship. You don't get to speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.

What did I say that was not truthful? I notice you're trying to change the subject...and I completely understand why...
Joe is not an option for re-election...
Joe was never elected for President. That means he can't be re-elected right there.

Back