LGBTQ+, and especially believers, remember that God makes all souls equal.

Gnostic Christian

Verified User

Many have decided to tolerate those who are intolerant to LGBTQ+ souls, while preventing their abortion, to insure they have many to discriminate against.

Talk of make work. Believers have to see God creating a make hate program.

Moral people know to speak up for the unfairly discriminated and persecuted LGBTQ+.

Right?

Many have decided to tolerate those who are intolerant to LGBTQ+ souls, while preventing their abortion, to insure they have many to discriminate against.

Moral people know to speak up for the unfairly discriminated and persecuted LGBTQ+.

Right?

Or there is no God and we make our own rules.

Talk of make work.
Believers have to see God creating a make hate program.

Right?
is English not your first language?

I really am struggling to understand what you are trying to communicate. Sorry to be so bold, but that is just they facts

Like the bolded part - what does that even mean?

Right?

Define moral.

is English not your first language?

I really am struggling to understand what you are trying to communicate. Sorry to be so bold, but that is just they facts

Like the bolded part - what does that even mean?

That was a short form of Make Work Project. Perhaps I thought most would get it from the make hate program that I put after.

I see that you are quite astute in noticing my poor prose. I was educated in the better language of French, before the lesser language of English made me write Franglais.

Let me get to the gist that I poorly stated.

If you do not see the LGBTQ+ and women as equal to men, then get some better glasses.

The God I know does not screw up in creating all his kin equal.

I personally don't follow God on this. I put women and children above myself, given that the Law of The Sea is superior.

This does not take away that believers are supposed to follow God and not me.

It just happens that I have a better sense of justice.

Do you?

Define moral.

I thought that I just had.

Is negative discrimination without a just cause moral to you?

Those against the LGBTQ+ are doing just that. They think God is screwing up but do not have the balls to curse God so they curse the perfect souls he creates. Those are their own kids.

That was a short form of Make Work Project. Perhaps I thought most would get it from the make hate program that I put after.

I see that you are quite astute in noticing my poor prose. I was educated in the better language of French, before the lesser language of English made me write Franglais.

Let me get to the gist that I poorly stated.

If you do not see the LGBTQ+ and women as equal to men, then get some better glasses.

The God I know does not screw up in creating all his kin equal.

I personally don't follow God on this. I put women and children above myself, given that the Law of The Sea is superior.

This does not take away that believers are supposed to follow God and not me.

It just happens that I have a better sense of justice.

Do you?

all rights are individual.

I obviously have a better sense of rights (hence justice), because I would never discuss rights in terms of groups as you so sophomorically do.

... the unfairly discriminated and persecuted LGBTQ+.
LGBTQIAMPRPSLSBQPV+ aren't victims of anything. They are perpetrators of persecution of Christians at the behest of the DNC, in the same way Hamas persecutes and attacks Jews at the behest of the Ayatollah. Thankfully, Christians haven't decided to retaliate by perpetrating genocide on the civilian American noncombatant population.

LGBTQIAMPRPSLSBQPV+ are the bad guys in this equation.

Right?

Peoples souls are created equal by God. The same isn't true for behavior. People have perverted Jesus forgiveness of people as Jesus condoning those behaviors. He didn't. But perverts pervert, don't they?

The Following User Groans At IBDaMann For This Awful Post:
Gnostic Christian (11-25-2023)

So you aren't very tolerant of people who treat LGBTQIADHGTEVHJDFKJDCIJWKASDFGSDFGRTHOKASDFKASFDIKAEWRFGSDFGSG+ equally. You won't settle for anything less than members of LGBTQIADHGTEVHJDFKJDCIJWKASDFGSDFGRTHOKASDFKASFDIKAEWRFGSDFGSG+ being treated as an entirely privileged class of VICTIMS.

Fuck you. They aren't victims. Their own individual pursuits have nothing to do with anyone else. I reject your intolerance, your virtue-signaling and your attempt to create a two-tiered society. You're a moron.

Back