LGBTQ+, and especially believers, remember that God makes all souls equal.

Christianity might still exist somewhere in the world, but in America it is pretty much effectively gone.

So you aren't very tolerant of people who treat LGBTQIADHGTEVHJDFKJDCIJWKASDFGSDFGRTHOKASDFKASFDIKAEWRFGSDFGSG+ equally. You won't settle for anything less than members of LGBTQIADHGTEVHJDFKJDCIJWKASDFGSDFGRTHOKASDFKASFDIKAEWRFGSDFGSG+ being treated as an entirely privileged class of VICTIMS.

Fuck you. They aren't victims. Their own individual pursuits have nothing to do with anyone else. I reject your intolerance, your virtue-signaling and your attempt to create a two-tiered society. You're a moron.

Equality is hardly two tiered.

You accuse me of doing what the haters or their own children do.

I see you as the moron.

my rules never included slavery.......those were demmmycrat rules......

The point is slavery was at one point legal in America. This is precisely why morals should not be left to humans to define. Also there is nothing in present day leftist ideology that would prevent slavery from being legally reinstated if people are making the rules.

Equality is hardly two tiered.
Correct. You do not seek equality. You seek privilege for LGBTQIADHGTEVHJDFKJDCIJWKASDFGSDFGRTHOKASDFKASFDIKAEWRFGSDFGSG+ as though they are our betters somehow. Fuck you. You consider me a moron for treating LGBTQIADHGTEVHJDFKJDCIJWKASDFGSDFGRTHOKASDFKASFDIKAEWRFGSDFGSG+ as equals.

You accuse me of doing what the haters or their own children do.
Yes. You are a HATER. You do what the HATERS do. HATERS are gonna HATE. I will instead treat LGBTQIADHGTEVHJDFKJDCIJWKASDFGSDFGRTHOKASDFKASFDIKAEWRFGSDFGSG+ as equals, and that means holding them to all the same standards and demanding accountability just like everyone else.

You're an idiot.

The point is slavery was at one point legal in America. This is precisely why morals should not be left to humans to define. Also there is nothing in present day leftist ideology that would prevent slavery from being legally reinstated if people are making the rules.
The DNC is the party of slavery. Their objective is to reinstate slavery as soon as possible, beginning with the "blacks" who, they feel, should never have been released from their chains in the first place. The DNC already owns the American Jews, willingly I might add. LGBTQIADHGTEVHJDFKJDCIJWKASDFGSDFGRTHOKASDFKASFDIKAEWRFGSDFGSG+ can't wait to bend over for the DNC. In short, the DNC has discovered that many groups prefer slavery and the ease of permanent "victim" status to the hard work of independent thinking and individual freedom.

Many have decided to tolerate those who are intolerant to LGBTQ+ souls, while preventing their abortion, to insure they have many to discriminate against.

Talk of make work. Believers have to see God creating a make hate program.

Moral people know to speak up for the unfairly discriminated and persecuted LGBTQ+.

Right?

Speaking out against sexual perversions is 'unfair'??

God does not make all souls equal. The Bible says that all souls are NOT equal. Some follow the laws and teachings of God, others fight against God. Others are confused and stand in place. Some become saints and prophets, others become agents of evil. Some are born into wealth, others are born into poverty. Some are born into Christian families, others are born into families with no knowledge of God at all.

Peoples souls are created equal by God. The same isn't true for behavior. People have perverted Jesus forgiveness of people as Jesus condoning those behaviors. He didn't. But perverts pervert, don't they?

If people's souls are created equal by God, why does God give Christ his station but not the rest of us pleebs? Why are some people born to Christian families and receive a knowledge of God, while others are born into families with no knowledge of God, or those who fight against God?

Many have decided to tolerate those who are intolerant to LGBTQ+ souls, while preventing their abortion, to insure they have many to discriminate against.

Talk of make work. Believers have to see God creating a make hate program.

Moral people know to speak up for the unfairly discriminated and persecuted LGBTQ+.

Right?

I have no personal gripe with the LBGT community, but I'll admit to having been more comfortable when they were more discreet.
Nevertheless, being uncomfortable is my problem, not yours or theirs.

I don't feel the need to fight your battles, though, either.

The hair stylist who buzzes my melon is almost flamboyant,
but he did tell me something interesting about Earl.

It seems that Vandy Boys are called Commodores because of their predominant orientation.
It seemed less vulgar than calling them "rear admirals."

The DNC is the party of slavery. Their objective is to reinstate slavery as soon as possible, beginning with the "blacks" who, they feel, should never have been released from their chains in the first place. The DNC already owns the American Jews, willingly I might add. LGBTQIADHGTEVHJDFKJDCIJWKASDFGSDFGRTHOKASDFKASFDIKAEWRFGSDFGSG+ can't wait to bend over for the DNC. In short, the DNC has discovered that many groups prefer slavery and the ease of permanent "victim" status to the hard work of independent thinking and individual freedom.

Nothing to disagree with there.

If people's souls are created equal by God, why does God give Christ his station but not the rest of us pleebs? Why are some people born to Christian families and receive a knowledge of God, while others are born into families with no knowledge of God, or those who fight against God?

Not sure what you mean by God giving Christ "his station but not the rest of us pleebs".

I dont know why those things happen and I am not God's PR man (the very last thing He needs) but I'm not sure how that matters to the creation of people's souls.

Not sure what you mean by God giving Christ "his station but not the rest of us pleebs".

I dont know why those things happen and I am not God's PR man (the very last thing He needs) but I'm not sure how that matters to the creation of people's souls.

Perhaps you should read the Bible at the very least to determine what Christ's station is.

I just did. I guess you weren't paying attention.

Or it wasnt very clear.

How God creates our soul and where we end up have nothing at all to do with one another. God has a reason for what He does and whether or not I understand those reasons is meaningless. Matt 20:1-16. God can do whatever He likes with his salvation. My understanding of it doesnt mean a thing to Him or anyone.

I really am struggling to understand what you are trying to communicate. Sorry to be so bold, but that is just they facts

Like the bolded part - what does that even mean?

The Bolded part means the writer is emphasizing something, so that the reader won't struggle so hard to play dumb and conveniently allege he misunderstands the point he is delivering!!

Sorry, but these are the facts!

Next!

It would be nice if more people minded their own business when there are no victims.
Who are you claiming isn't minding their own business? Why do you equate the expression of an opinion as somehow "not minding one's own business"?

I am minding my own business if I happen to mention that I think pink curtains are hideous. If you happen to have pink curtains in your home, I am still minding my own business.

It really would be nice if more people would stop characterizing differing opinions as victimization.

Back