LGBTQ+, and especially believers, remember that God makes all souls equal.

Or it wasnt very clear.
Okay. Do you consider Jesus Christ capable of taking on the sin of the Great Fall and absolving it before God or not?
Do you think you have that capability? Do you think I have that capability?
How God creates our soul and where we end up have nothing at all to do with one another.
God not only created our soul, but he has absolutely the right to judge it.
God has a reason for what He does and whether or not I understand those reasons is meaningless.
The more you understand, the better. Christ and God want you to understand. Nevertheless, they leave the choice to you.
Matt 20:1-16. God can do whatever He likes with his salvation. My understanding of it doesnt mean a thing to Him or anyone.
But it does. It is YOUR salvation, even if you don't know God or Jesus Christ. You can choose accept this gift or not. That choice is yours.

Last edited:
Okay. Do you consider Jesus Christ capable of taking on the sin of the Great Fall and absolving it before God or not?
Do you think you have that capability? Do you think I have that capability?

God not only created our soul, but he has absolutely the right to judge it.

The more you understand, the better. Christ and God want you to understand. Nevertheless, they leave the choice to you.

But it does. It is YOUR salvation, even if you don't know God or Jesus Christ. You can choose accept this gift or not. That choice is yours.

Asked and answered

Where did I claim God doesn't have a right to judge souls? Please copy and paste my words.

I know they want me to understand but it's not necessary that I understand. See the difference? Adam and Eve were expressly prohibited from eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. We need to know Jesus. That's all we need to know.

Who are you claiming isn't minding their own business? Why do you equate the expression of an opinion as somehow "not minding one's own business"?

I am minding my own business if I happen to mention that I think pink curtains are hideous. If you happen to have pink curtains in your home, I am still minding my own business.

It really would be nice if more people would stop characterizing differing opinions as victimization.

That is what it is if it has no following argument.

All LGBTQ+ haters are not minding their own business, --- and showing how inferior humanity they are by putting sex and gender above love.

True.

Christians choose to sin to be saved.

Only by ignoring the immorality of the messianic concept can Christians accept the vile salvation on offer.

Watch everyone as another offer to discuss morality with Christians is ignored by the losers who think it good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty.

Asked and answered

Where did I claim God doesn't have a right to judge souls? Please copy and paste my words.

I know they want me to understand but it's not necessary that I understand. See the difference? Adam and Eve were expressly prohibited from eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. We need to know Jesus. That's all we need to know.

Go read that post again.

Where did I? You are certain in your mind that I'm confused. That means you're not open to the possibility of being wrong nor learning. That's a problem only God can help people with.

YOU are the one that expressed confusion. You cannot blame your problem on me.

That is what it is if it has no following argument.
Incorrect. No argument is needed to express an opinion. I already gave you an example. Pink curtains are hideous. I don't need any argument.

All LGBTQ+ haters are not minding their own business,
... but you don't get to refer to them as "haters" just because they hold a differing opinion or otherwise don't conform to your thought-collective. Also, you are a HATER for not being inclusive and including all the members of LGBTQIADHGTEVHJDFKJDCIJWKASDFGSDFGRTHOKASDFKASFDIZAKEWRFGSDFGSG+.

how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif

--- and showing how inferior humanity they are by putting sex and gender above love.
... or you are showing how subversive you are by placing abnormality above normal. Any and all people are free to hold a distaste for abnormality. No one is injured by an opinion.

Cite from Scripture

KJV Proverbs Chapter 2
KJV Proverbs Chapter 2
1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.
10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

Back