LGBT's definition of a lesbian = a person born with a vagina having sex with a person

... and all you demonstrate to be capable of is lying to pathetically attempt to hide that you have no validity on the foundation of this issue while revealing to not only be sexually retarded but religiously retarded as well.

At first you might wonder what does the content of the included video have to do with you or the rubbish you presented, yet your cheap and pathetic transparency is blown wide open like so many others in this brief video and my pleasure!

I have a question for you, do you deliberately act retarded to try and get people to feel sorry for you?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GsVwKaCxzEM4/https://www.bitchute.com/video/GsVwKaCxzEM4/

you will never be your genuine self until you come out and admit you are a homosexual

you will never be your genuine self until you come out and admit you are a homosexual

Thanks for further verifying what I have been sharing over the years, lgbt retards try and make heterosexuals out to be homosexuals to try and hide that lgbt retards have no validity on the foundation of their every issue that I address as you yourself so eagerly demonstrates on this issue time and time again.

Cut the crap,who adults chose to sleep with is none of your fucking business!

Force of deception is not among consenting adults sicko. Not one heterosexual on the planet would knowingly sleep with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with and what proves this fact is that we are not homosexual, we are not bi sexual, we are heterosexual aka those who exclusively have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with. But thanks for volunteering how much of an ignorant and pathetic retard you yourself reveals to be and I already know it is because you have no validity on the foundation of this issue as you also so eagerly demonstrate.

https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-cff0-4a42-91e3-979252993ced

The-LGBT-abuse-society-101.jpg

You posted that and thought it had meaning? I am not gay. However, the gays I have known simply acted as they were born. They did not choose. Neither did you. Why do you hate and pretend you are religious. You better hope there is no god because you will have to explain all that hate.

Since your brain is obviously way too small to acknowledge something so obvious all by yourself, certain types of homosexuals are pretending to be something that they are not, never were and never will be to try and rob everyone else of what we are you intellectually redundant ignorant pea brained imbecile.

I was born heterosexual, not some sicko homseoxuals fa kin guinea pig and yeah you must be retarded.

I share the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and when the religiously retarded can't contest that factual evidence with even so much as a shred of validity they then attempt to try and further slander me with their lies such as trying to pass me off as I would ever stoop to being religious in the first place. You must be retarded.

https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-cff0-4a42-91e3-979252993ced

The-LGBT-abuse-society-101.jpg

EMT-extreme.jpg

Take a look at katzgar's response and then read the retardation I am responding too. The religious and the lgbt both have no validity when contesting what fact proves on the foundation of the issue so the lgbt retard tries labelling me as a homosexual and the religiously retarded tries to label me as religious because quite obviously neither one has even so much as a shred of validity so they cheaply resort to trying to make such transparent lies the issue. They can't beat what I share so they try degrading me down to their sick and pathetic level with nothing more than cheap and pathetic as well obvious lies.

Thanks for further verifying what I have been sharing over the years, lgbt retards try and make heterosexuals out to be homosexuals to try and hide that lgbt retards have no validity on the foundation of their every issue that I address as you yourself so eagerly demonstrates on this issue time and time again.

The only thing you demonstrate is how much better off you will be when you come out as your genuine self

The only thing you demonstrate is how much better off you will be when you come out as your genuine self

My genuine self is heterosexual which is a person who has sex exclusively with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with, you not liking it doesn't change the fact that I am not some sexually retarded imbecile of which is it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually retarded imbeciles.

DJS is a closet fag.

Having sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the individual them self is born with doesn't qualify that person as a closet fag since your brain is obviously way too small to realize something so obvious all by yourself. 100 percent heterosexual and proud of it for valid reason, thanks to heterosexual unions we all even exist!

Having sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that the individual them self is born with doesn't qualify that person as a closet fag since your brain is obviously way too small to realize something so obvious all by yourself. 100 percent heterosexual and proud of it for valid reason, thanks to heterosexual unions we all even exist!

Sure, phag.

My genuine self is heterosexual which is a person who has sex exclusively with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with, you not liking it doesn't change the fact that I am not some sexually retarded imbecile of which is it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually retarded imbeciles.

bullshit, we all know better. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/

Back