LGBT's definition of a lesbian = a person born with a vagina having sex with a person

You're obviously a homosexual deal with it

I am well aware of the sexually retarded lgbt attempting to label anyone/everyone who exposes their lies as a homosexual to try and get people to stop exposing them for the sick and filthy compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue that I address like you attempt here time and time again desperately scrambling to try and drag me down to your sick and pathetic level with such pathetic lies. It's like you never made it past grade two in the intellect department and I am confident that many on this site are likely to suspect the same of you because you go around to people threads trying to slander them to try and hide, like the lgbt, you have no validity when it comes to the foundation of the issue just like the lgbt while instead desperate to try and make those who expose your pathetic support for such rubbish the issue with such transparent slander.

You obviously don't know any better than a fly on shit.

LGBT's definition of a lesbian = a person born with a vagina having sex with a person born with a penis surgically mutilated and stuffed inside a cut beside his anus!!!

definition-of-a-lesbian.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

This Jabroni is jealous that lesbians are getting pussy and he's not!

This Jabroni is jealous that lesbians are getting pussy and he's not!

I think he's merely pointing out that a woman having sex with a sexually mutilated man is strange definition of a lesbian. If genitalia does not determine ones gender then why would the man need to alter his genitalia?

I think he's merely pointing out that a woman having sex with a sexually mutilated man is strange definition of a lesbian. If genitalia does not determine ones gender then why would the man need to alter his genitalia?

Dude you're trying to make sense in his schizophrenia. Who the hell defines it that way?

I suppose so. It would make it a special case.

That's all the OP is saying albeit in very graphic but entirely accurate way. My point was that we are told genitalia doesn't determine gender. Sonic that's true why would someone with a penis who feels like a woman need to alter their genitalia?

That's all the OP is saying albeit in very graphic but entirely accurate way. My point was that we are told genitalia doesn't determine gender. Sonic that's true why would someone with a penis who feels like a woman need to alter their genitalia?

To correspond to the body image.

... and all you demonstrate to be capable of is lying to pathetically attempt to hide that you have no validity on the foundation of this issue while revealing to not only be sexually retarded but religiously retarded as well.

At first you might wonder what does the content of the included video have to do with you or the rubbish you presented, yet your cheap and pathetic transparency is blown wide open like so many others in this brief video and my pleasure!

I have a question for you, do you deliberately act retarded to try and get people to feel sorry for you?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GsVwKaCxzEM4/https://www.bitchute.com/video/GsVwKaCxzEM4/

You seriously need help. Your hatreds and bigotries are making you very weird.

Back