Liberal gun bullshit

"With all due respect..."

Whatever.
seriously, if magnets is all you've got, maybe you should go back to high school.

You absolutely refuse to discuss banning any guns
damn straight. bans do not work and they serve only to make people 'feel' safer while removing more of my rights, duties, and responsibilities.

..I made an honest attempt to come up with some alternatives and got the same standard derision.
WELL DESERVED DERISION!!!! lets just get that out there now.

seriously, if magnets is all you've got, maybe you should go back to high school.

damn straight. bans do not work and they serve only to make people 'feel' safer while removing more of my rights, duties, and responsibilities.

.WELL DESERVED DERISION!!!! lets just get that out there now.

You're right...my mistake.

It was ludicrous of me to expect rational debate from people who put their love of guns above the lives of children.

:crybaby:

why are people so derisive? i'm the only one allowed to be derisive.

yours truly,

zappas ":crybaby:" getard

More derision from another "family values Rightie" in response to an honest attempt at debate...and it came from the YurTitmouse.

"Squeak squeak" went the titmouse!

It figures...tiny-minded derision from the same guy who promised me numerous times he'd agree to honest debate...only to go back on his word each and every time.

More derision from another "family values Rightie" in response to an honest attempt at debate...and it came from the YurTitmouse.

"Squeak squeak" went the titmouse!

It figures...tiny-minded derision from the same guy who promised me numerous times he'd agree to honest debate...only to go back on his word each and every time.

seriously, why do you feel compelled to lie so often? you ran away from the THREE threads i created for us to have a debate. in fact, in one of the threads your only response was to insult me. it was so bad that other posters called you an asshole for it.

as you can see, your claims about trying to debate you are false. i've always given you honest debate. i have yet to see an honest debate from you. you even lied just an hour ago about grind owning guns.

when you completely stop insulting and being derisive, then you can talk, until then all your cries about derision and insults is nothing but false talk because you're a hypocrite.

seriously, why do you feel compelled to lie so often? you ran away from the THREE threads i created for us to have a debate. in fact, in one of the threads your only response was to insult me. it was so bad that other posters called you an asshole for it.

as you can see, your claims about trying to debate you are false. i've always given you honest debate. i have yet to see an honest debate from you. you even lied just an hour ago about grind owning guns.

when you completely stop insulting and being derisive, then you can talk, until then all your cries about derision and insults is nothing but false talk because you're a hypocrite.

I ran away from nothing.

You agreed to debate with me honestly and without using insults, and after my very first comment, you reverted to the same tired taunts...which you then claimed wasn't part of our agreement.

There truly is no lie you will not tell if you are responding to me...which more than anything highlights the hatred you feel towards me.

Try coming up with something other than a logical fallacy or a lame-brain theory like a bullet being deflected by a magnet.

I was just asking a question and looking to get some insight from those with more knowledge regarding guns...I admitted as much pages ago.

But still the best you could come up with in response was the same petty derision...oh so typical.

I was just asking a question and looking to get some insight from those with more knowledge regarding guns...I admitted as much pages ago.

But still the best you could come up with in response was the same petty derision...oh so typical.

Dude, seriously what were you thinking? Didn't you ever play with magnets when you were a kid? Didn't you pass high school physics?

Dude, seriously what were you thinking? Didn't you ever play with magnets when you were a kid? Didn't you pass high school physics?

I was thinking that maybe if I asked nicely, maybe one of you hateful Righties might be able to engage me in civil discourse for a change.

Boy did you guys prove me wrong!

SILLY ME!

Back