Liberalism

Liberalism is...

• Total voters
Yes. THis poll is geared towards the shawn hannity style simplistic bromides and invectives. The fact is both so called "ideologies" are split against themselves, as they are each other, by design. The real dichotomy is internationalism vs. nationalism. Elitism versus populism. The internationalist elitists are winning. This makes liberalism half stupid, and conservatism half stupid as well.

I know it really pisses conservatives off that progressive liberalism completely WON the 20th century and will, no doubt win the 21st as well. All you all have ever been able to do is stem the tide for an election cycle or two. Women's suffrage, civil rights, child labor laws, laws protecting and encouraging organized labor, minimum wage, workplace safety, social security, medicare, medicaid ADA and on and on.... every single one of those intitiatives was fought tooth and nail by conservatives.... you'll lose... every one of them... going forward...more and more... you can stop us for a decade or so, but you can never turn it back. Sorry.

True conservatism is destined to lose, that is certain.
Of course our current "conservatives" are mostly not conservatives.

I know it really pisses conservatives off that progressive liberalism completely WON the 20th century and will, no doubt win the 21st as well. All you all have ever been able to do is stem the tide for an election cycle or two. Women's suffrage, civil rights, child labor laws, laws protecting and encouraging organized labor, minimum wage, workplace safety, social security, medicare, medicaid ADA and on and on.... every single one of those intitiatives was fought tooth and nail by conservatives.... you'll lose... every one of them... going forward...more and more... you can stop us for a decade or so, but you can never turn it back. Sorry.

What a silly, childish poll.

You forgot to mention that it's a mere matter of time before this nation moves to some form of universal healthcare, addresses climate change, massively invests in alternative energy and conservation, and gay rights are addressed in an equitable way.

And of course, conservatives will have to be dragged kicking and screaming into these common-sense progressive issues....like the ones from the 20th century you outlined above.

I found it very telling those who voted all of the above...

Liberals, the new communist of the 21st century, right up there with terrorists, but not as ugly.

Anyone else think that Augustine is Brent? Maybe it is just me and my feminine intuition gone haywire, but he sure seems familiar!?!

I don't think Brent is joking, but he is a good joke.

Brent is Augustine, he admitted it to beefy or someone last week.

OH! Well, then it makes sense that I felt like he was familiar and my feminine intuition was not off! good! lol

care

Yes, but Brent didn't vote "all of the above". Trogs and I did. The whole thread is a joke... so I made a joke answer... The whole froggs post of "it's very telling those that". It isn't telling of anything, she is taking a silly joke into territory it was never meant to visit.

Yes, but Brent didn't vote "all of the above". Trogs and I did. The whole thread is a joke... so I made a joke answer... The whole froggs post of "it's very telling those that". It isn't telling of anything, she is taking a silly joke into territory it was never meant to visit.
Hey, just trying to stir the pot...

Back