Liberalism

Liberalism is...

• Total voters
Yes, but Brent didn't vote "all of the above". Trogs and I did. The whole thread is a joke... so I made a joke answer... The whole froggs post of "it's very telling those that". It isn't telling of anything, she is taking a silly joke into territory it was never meant to visit.

No, Trog and I go way back, I was poking fun at him...hard to tell when it is the newbies!

Hey trog, are you "Job"?
No, I am not any poster other than Trog - at least on this board anyway.

Trolling and doing some stupid things led me to hurt some people I care about deeply, so I quit that permanently.

No, Trog and I go way back, I was poking fun at him...hard to tell when it is the newbies!
Yep, I've known Frog so long that she changed my mind on school vouchers. I am against them (courtesy of her frogness).

I know it really pisses conservatives off that progressive liberalism completely WON the 20th century and will, no doubt win the 21st as well. All you all have ever been able to do is stem the tide for an election cycle or two. Women's suffrage, civil rights, child labor laws, laws protecting and encouraging organized labor, minimum wage, workplace safety, social security, medicare, medicaid ADA and on and on.... every single one of those intitiatives was fought tooth and nail by conservatives.... you'll lose... every one of them... going forward...more and more... you can stop us for a decade or so, but you can never turn it back. Sorry.

Problem is.. not all of these initiatives were a complete success story, many included hidden attachments that flew in the face of what they were supposed to counteract...ie ..affirmative action. And with some...like Civil rights... it was the support of Conservatives that pushed them through. IE...1964 Civil Rights Act...a higher percentage of Republicans voted for the act than did Democrats.

Programs like medicaid, medicare and Social Security were once noble causes ...but are as in Newts brilliant words "withering on the vine" ... these programs if they are going to stay alive...need new soil ... which means reform and only the Conservative have brought new idea's to the table ...only to see liberals spin these new idea's into hibernation..by making false claims. The only new (old) idea's liberals bring to the table is how to throw more money into a withered structure. How to maintain paternal control over the lives of those who cant do for themselves.
The main difference is ... if a person is trapped in a hole ...a liberal will give that person a ladder to climb out ... a conservative would prefer to include a set of instructions.

1964 Civil Rights Act...a higher percentage of Republicans voted for the act than did Democrats.
//

Umm that might have to do with the south being almost exclusively demoncratic at that time.

1964 Civil Rights Act...a higher percentage of Republicans voted for the act than did Democrats.
//

Umm that might have to do with the south being almost exclusively demoncratic at that time.

USC ..so what about it? If you are going to talk about how messianic you are..... then you need to back it up with fact ... fact is The Democrats were the majority party 1964... but a much higher percentage of republicans voted for the civil rights act than Democrats. And I dont give a shit about the South... it was Dem territory in that time...... as maineman likes to point out...... they were on your watch.... and they helped to elect Democratic Presidents.... , Johnson and Kennedy didnt turn down their support ..did they?

No, I am not any poster other than Trog - at least on this board anyway.

Trolling and doing some stupid things led me to hurt some people I care about deeply, so I quit that permanently.
Oh my goodness. I'd forgotten about that entirely. I always thought certain people had skins too thin for their own good . . . BUT that's not my judgment to make.

Oh my goodness. I'd forgotten about that entirely. I always thought certain people had skins too thin for their own good . . . BUT that's not my judgment to make.

ok! you GOT ME! Curiosity kills the cat....but i am not a cat so....

one of you has got to private message me!!!!!! i need to know what this is about!!! lol.... i know it happened on another site....BUT, it seems to have a ''learning experience'' in the story, for trog to be so contrite, so repentant...

i can keep everything MUM! I am a great confidant to anyone!

pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

lol

care

Back