Liberalism

Most of it's in PDFs, which I can't attach here. But if you do some looking - shouldn't take more than a few minutes - you'll find plenty of folks analysing the records of both regimes.

How convenient.

Y O U made the claim, didn't you?

If you live by the Cuban system, and adhere to it's rationing laws, you will starve and run out of supplies. Hence, my crack about the black market, which every Cuban has to engage in, in order to get by. It's kind of like poor people in the US - who often get very good at understanding the bureucratic networks around them in order to collect the benefits they need. People in Cuban have to become very black market savvy in order to get by.

If you live by the Cuban system, and adhere to it's rationing laws, you will starve and run out of supplies. Hence, my crack about the black market, which every Cuban has to engage in, in order to get by. It's kind of like poor people in the US - who often get very good at understanding the bureucratic networks around them in order to collect the benefits they need. People in Cuban have to become very black market savvy in order to get by.

Back