Liberals are Racist against blacks

tsuke

It seems the standard bearer for the liberals this time around is Hillary Clinton. Let me just point out how racist she is.

1. She declared that Robert Byrd was her mentor and is photographed hugging and kissing him (platonic).

This is a quote from robert byrd
I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[

2. Hillary Clinton lobbied for a crime bill unfairly targeting blacks sending half an entire generation into prison leading to broken families. She said superpredators must be brought to heel.

3. Hillary Clinton lobbied for NAFTA. Making sure that the jobs who were not sent to jail had more difficulty finding jobs.

4. Hillary Clinton supports paths to citizenship for illegal immigration further encouraging it causing more competition and difficulty finding jobs for blacks.

5. CP time and hot sauce - of course these are only words so i dont place much value on them but it shows she doesnt respect AA enough to pander to them properly.

according to senator sanders the unemployment rate for blacks 17-21 is 51%.

Libs claim Trump is racist against blacks. Hillary Clinton destroyed one generation of blacks by jailing them and another generation by depriving them of jobs.

Can any libs point out how trump has been more racist and harmful to blacks than clinton has?

The Hildebeast is undoubtedly a panderer, and is capable of excruciatingly-racist sounding utterances.

I doubt that she or Trump are personally racist, they're just pandering to their bases.

The Hildebeast is undoubtedly a panderer, and is capable of excruciatingly-racist sounding utterances.

I doubt that she or Trump are personally racist, they're just pandering to their bases.

so im guessing thats a no on anything that shows trump is more racist? :)

are we to accept that the standard bearer of the lib party is racist and harmful to the AA community? :)

so im guessing thats a no on anything that shows trump is more racist? :)

are we to accept that the standard bearer of the lib party is racist and harmful to the AA community? :)

Well it is a given that everything the democrat party does is devastating for the black community. Is it by design? Is the democrat party really well meaning but don't know the negative ramifications of their ideology and policies?

Well it is a given that everything the democrat party does is devastating for the black community. Is it by design? Is the democrat party really well meaning but don't know the negative ramifications of their ideology and policies?

Could be.

If you can prove it, please do.

I'll understand if you can't.

Btw im just curious. Like serious question and stuff. What do you think hillary's base is that she has to play racist to pander to them :3

Btw im just curious. Like serious question and stuff. What do you think hillary's base is that she has to play racist to pander to them

She usually erupts with her condescending faux accents and cringe-worthy references when she's pandering to black audiences, doesn't she?

One only needs to look at LBJ's "Great Society" and the failed "War on poverty" to see the end results in the inner cities.

One only needs to look at LBJ's "Great Society" and the failed "War on poverty" to see the end results in the inner cities.

Did you see the thread on the new street code for Detroit (82% Afro American) where they have to be told not to kill old people and babies?

Maybe some JPP lefties look at that as a resounding success.

She usually erupts with her condescending faux accents and cringe-worthy references when she's pandering to black audiences, doesn't she?

so in order to pander to the blacks she has to say robert byrd is her mentor and lock up half a generation and make sure the rest dont find work? o.O thats some wierd definition of pandering.

so in order to pander to the blacks she has to say robert byrd is her mentor and lock up half a generation and make sure the rest dont find work? o.O thats some wierd definition of pandering.

The democrat party feels very secure in the afroamerican vote.

Hey if they are happy with their lot in life and feel like their votes are getting themselves something then so be it.

But by just about every objective measure their lives have gotten worse since going all in with the democrat party.

Even the KKK couldn't tear apart black families. But welfare has. The Democrat party that founded the KKK could have only dreamed of the genocide that is done by Planned Parenthood everyday all under the adoring eye of the democrat party.

The democrat party feels very secure in the afroamerican vote.

Hey if they are happy with their lot in life and feel like their votes are getting themselves something then so be it.

But by just about every objective measure their lives have gotten worse since going all in with the democrat party.

Even the KKK couldn't tear apart black families. But welfare has. The Democrat party that founded the KKK could have only dreamed of the genocide that is done by Planned Parenthood everyday all under the adoring eye of the democrat party.

Part of the problem is the welfare state created by the Democrats. Bill Clinton tried to fix this in the 90's and it worked for a while, until the Democrats went back to their old ways.

Too bad Bill can't run again.

If she gets the nomination, she'll get a very high percentage of the black vote. Tells me the blacks don't think it's fake or cringe-worthy.

Back