Liberals are Racist against blacks

I saw a window cleaner commercial the other day.

In it a female was cleaning glass. They never showed her face, instead zooming in soo much we couldnt. But we did see he black hand as it wiped.

It seems the standard bearer for the liberals this time around is Hillary Clinton. Let me just point out how racist she is.

1. She declared that Robert Byrd was her mentor and is photographed hugging and kissing him (platonic).

This is a quote from robert byrd
I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[

2. Hillary Clinton lobbied for a crime bill unfairly targeting blacks sending half an entire generation into prison leading to broken families. She said superpredators must be brought to heel.

3. Hillary Clinton lobbied for NAFTA. Making sure that the jobs who were not sent to jail had more difficulty finding jobs.

4. Hillary Clinton supports paths to citizenship for illegal immigration further encouraging it causing more competition and difficulty finding jobs for blacks.

5. CP time and hot sauce - of course these are only words so i dont place much value on them but it shows she doesnt respect AA enough to pander to them properly.

according to senator sanders the unemployment rate for blacks 17-21 is 51%.

Libs claim Trump is racist against blacks. Hillary Clinton destroyed one generation of blacks by jailing them and another generation by depriving them of jobs.

Can any libs point out how trump has been more racist and harmful to blacks than clinton has?

You are insane.

Part of the problem is the welfare state created by the Democrats. Bill Clinton tried to fix this in the 90's and it worked for a while, until the Democrats went back to their old ways.

Too bad Bill can't run again.

I would disagree that Bill tried to fix it. He had it forced down his throat.

so im guessing thats a no on anything that shows trump is more racist? :)

are we to accept that the standard bearer of the lib party is racist and harmful to the AA community? :)

I seem to remember Trump refusing to disavow David Duke and the Klan during an interview a couple of months ago.

Well it is a given that everything the democrat party does is devastating for the black community. Is it by design? Is the democrat party really well meaning but don't know the negative ramifications of their ideology and policies?

It's hard to tell. The former would show a disdain for a group that overwhelmingly supports a party that willfully does them wrong and the latter would show that the Democrats are too stupid to be running anything.

Well it is a given that everything the democrat party does is devastating for the black community. Is it by design? Is the democrat party really well meaning but don't know the negative ramifications of their ideology and policies?

I think it started out as the latter; but then they found themselves locked in to it once it became apparent they stumbled onto something they could win elections with.

It's hard to tell. The former would show a disdain for a group that overwhelmingly supports a party that willfully does them wrong and the latter would show that the Democrats are too stupid to be running anything.

Prove it, racist.

so in order to pander to the blacks she has to say robert byrd is her mentor and lock up half a generation and make sure the rest dont find work? o.O thats some wierd definition of pandering.

Me and Lesion Postule [fix that please, thanks! Lol] actually agree that Hillary panders to blacks. Pretty much every national democrat does. Basically, she can get away with racist udderings [lol!] during speeches because she's a Democrat and they don't have to play by their own rules.

Personally, I think a day of reckoning is coming for blacks and their democrat leaders. It's not if, but when. In fact, if Republicans would do a more effective job of talking to them it might have already come.

Me and Lesion Postule [fix that please, thanks! Lol] actually agree that Hillary panders to blacks. Pretty much every national democrat does. Basically, she can get away with racist udderings [lol!] during speeches because she's a Democrat and they don't have to play by their own rules.

Personally, I think a day of reckoning is coming for blacks and their democrat leaders. It's not if, but when. In fact, if Republicans would do a more effective job of talking to them it might have already come.

Don't hold your breath.

Back