Liberals are Racist against blacks

Me and Lesion Postule [fix that please, thanks! Lol] actually agree that Hillary panders to blacks. Pretty much every national democrat does. Basically, she can get away with racist udderings [lol!] during speeches because she's a Democrat and they don't have to play by their own rules.

Personally, I think a day of reckoning is coming for blacks and their democrat leaders. It's not if, but when. In fact, if Republicans would do a more effective job of talking to them it might have already come.

... i think hillary is on a different level though. I mean she didnt just enact policies to hurt them. She enacted policies which destroyed them for generations. You might even make a good case that it goes up to the level of genocide.

I mean making sure black youth had no opportunity for jobs drives them directly to the arms of gangs. Then you set it up so that their primary breadwinner goes to jail too.

GOPe have been bad for blacks but they dont get voted with 90% of blacks like hillary does.

So, what did we do that was harmful for blacks (other than implementing the southern strategy)?

-GOPe

thats pretty much it really and you did support nafta too. The thing is though GOPe can kinda be forgiven for not supporting blacks because well they were never elected with 80-90% of the black vote. The democrats were and they were supposed to look out for them.

I do blame GOPe a bit for not going after blacks harder. I kind of understand though that, like in romance, if youve been thouroughly rejected by someone (90% vote the other way) you try and go after other demographics like hispanics.

thats pretty much it really and you did support nafta too. The thing is though GOPe can kinda be forgiven for not supporting blacks because well they were never elected with 80-90% of the black vote. The democrats were and they were supposed to look out for them.

I do blame GOPe a bit for not going after blacks harder. I kind of understand though that, like in romance, if youve been thouroughly rejected by someone (90% vote the other way) you try and go after other demographics like hispanics.

There's no really good excuse for republicans not going after the black vote. Though in they're [lol] defense the media has republican candidates walking on egg shells every time the subject of race or racial disparities come up. They have to be very careful how they talk about it or they're liable have the racist charge leveled against them.

Back