Lieberman ahead in polls, Kerry slams him

Just exactly how does one "catch up" to someone who is out of touch with the voters of the state? Seems to me, he should already be ahead, not behind, catching up. No?

Lieberman lost the Democratic primary because George Soros poured millions of dollars into the Lamont campaign and convinced a few nutball Independents to vote for his guy. That will not happen in the general election, Liberman will win as an independent, and the Democrats will lose a key leadership seat in the Senate. I hope it was worth that, to raise a little cash for the party, because in the end, that was what this was all about... fundraising.

that may be true but your also forgetting about how 60% of people are against the war, and this isn't Bama, Bush isn't exactly popular here so its not really suprising that democrats in their primary would vote for the other choice....

and you don't think that LIEberman wasn't getting any serious money from campaigne contributions and coffers and corporations unions etc??

come on dixie, your better than that.

Republican's are dumb for voting for Lieberman. But so are Democrats that vote for Lieberman.

Lamont represents the views of democrats moreso than Lieberman.

Schlessinger (I think thats his name) represents Republicans better.

Republican's are dumb for voting for Lieberman. But so are Democrats that vote for Lieberman.

don't call us dumb for whatever, you have santorum which defeats any and all odds of stupidity.

Just exactly how does one "catch up" to someone who is out of touch with the voters of the state? Seems to me, he should already be ahead, not behind, catching up. No?

Lieberman lost the Democratic primary because George Soros poured millions of dollars into the Lamont campaign and convinced a few nutball Independents to vote for his guy. That will not happen in the general election, Liberman will win as an independent, and the Democrats will lose a key leadership seat in the Senate. I hope it was worth that, to raise a little cash for the party, because in the end, that was what this was all about... fundraising.

Yes Dixie the CT Democratic primary voters went to look up who raised more money before deciding who to vote for. The primary was a referendum on the war pure and simple.

don't call us dumb for whatever, you have santorum which defeats any and all odds of stupidity.

I didn't vote for Santorum and I won't. I would vote for Orrin Hatch before I would vote for Santorum.

Yes Dixie the CT Democratic primary voters went to look up who raised more money before deciding who to vote for. The primary was a referendum on the war pure and simple.

This should be a bit more exact. A referendum, among Democrats, on the war...

Right of course Damo. For Republicans though it is somewhat a referendum on the war too should they choose to vote for Lieberman. There is no reason for a republican to vote for Lieberman other than on the war issue unless they like his stance with violent video games.

Right of course Damo. For Republicans though it is somewhat a referendum on the war too should they choose to vote for Lieberman. There is no reason for a republican to vote for Lieberman other than on the war issue unless they like his stance with violent video games.

well he is also one hell of a sore loser.

Which makes this next election another referendum on the war... Will he get in office? I think he will.

Aside from the War.. you are wrong .. you need to look up Liebermans voting history ...

See people like robdawg will have you think that Lieberman is this right wing Democrat ... they are wrong ...

Klaatu I am aware of Lieberman's voting record. However Lamont has pretty much the same views except he is against the war which is pretty much the concensus within the democratic party.

Aside from the War.. you are wrong .. you need to look up Liebermans voting history ...

See people like robdawg will have you think that Lieberman is this right wing Democrat ... they are wrong ...

Klaatu

LIEberman voted for bush's energy program
LIEberman voted for NCLB --of which CT is suing the federal government... so OBVIOUSLY HE WASN'T VOTING IN CT'S BEST INTEREST...

LIEberman voted for CAFTA+NAFTA to give us da SHAFTA
LIEberman also voted for the Iraq war which as cost us billions..

naw your right klaatu he's a mod dem..LOL

he might have voted w/ dems 90% of the time, but what were those votes for?? closing meetings?? hahahaha...

He is not a representative of the people. the people said they don't wantr him and still he persists. For the people ? No for lieberman.

The people do not only comprise Democrats. He certainly should run if he feels he will better represent CT. I just want him to understand that by doing so he is now counting on the support of Republicans to elect him not democrats. I hope he is ok with that and will admit it because it is the truth.

Back