Lieberman ahead in polls, Kerry slams him

Yes, it's a HUGE loss for the Dems. Do you realize or understand how many committees and chairmanships Joe has been a part of? He was a senior Democratic leader, not some rookie flunky who didn't matter. AND... Losing him as a D, doesn't help the "D's" gain seats, not even in Pinheadland! Sorry.

Yes, and having him in those positions has done so much for us. We got health care, we got that corrupt, corporate paid for bankruptcy bill squashed, we got the minimum wage raised several times, we got stonger anti-poverty programs....oh wait. Huh.

Hey, after over a decade of Joe Liberman, WTF did we get?

Yes, and having him in those positions has done so much for us. We got health care, we got that corrupt, corporate paid for bankruptcy bill squashed, we got the minimum wage raised several times, we got stonger anti-poverty programs....oh wait. Huh.

Hey, after over a decade of Joe Liberman, WTF did we get?

Who wants a Universal Health Care Plan Darla? Your plan up there really sounds like its going do wonders in terms of Budget Control ...
Our Government is not an Insurance Company .. you want a country like that ..move to Cuba ...

Who wants a Universal Health Care Plan Darla? Your plan up there really sounds like its going do wonders in terms of Budget Control ...
Our Government is not an Insurance Company .. you want a country like that ..move to Cuba ...
I think you're about to find out the hard way that most Americans want some form of universal health insurance.

I only hope that it's a smart version and not a dumb one . . . .

Polls show a majority of ALL Americans want it, and polls further show that an even larger majority of Democrats want it, and I was speaking of what Liberman has done for Democrats, since that is what Dixie was talking about.

And since the majority of Americans now say they want universal health care, perhaps it is you who should look into relocating? Why should I, when I'm with the majority? :)

Polls show a majority of ALL Americans want it, and polls further show that an even larger majority of Democrats want it, and I was speaking of what Liberman has done for Democrats, since that is what Dixie was talking about.

And since the majority of Americans now say they want universal health care, perhaps it is you who should look into relocating? Why should I, when I'm with the majority? :)

If the majority of Americans want it... you are right .. I will be in the minority .. but I believe Universal Health Care will be a disaster in this Country ... and I think its a pipe dream.
It will cause a major earth quake in the availability of quality Doctors along with quality health care .. because with Unbiversal Health Care comes restricting Health Care Compensation ... it may look good on paper from our end (the consumer) but in reality it puts serious restrictions and mobility on the type of care that will be available.
Why do you think Canadians with Money come to the US for their Health Care.
Prescription Drugs are another story ... I believe our Government needs to do a better job in this area .. in terms of coming down hard on Drug Comapnies and what they charge the American consumer.

hmm, silly me I thought Liebermans state was a blue state. My apologies for my oversight. I guess I should have said the people of the party lieberman was claiming to represent.
Even a "blue" state has more than one party.

Back