Light at the end of the tunnel #2

118397920_10220384380653969_2964565904666329.JPG

Somebody must have poured her a very big cup of wake-the-fuck-up, because they're finally starting to realize that people are basically scumbags and if you don't stomp on their bad intentions, they're gonna steal your shit.
Progressive DC Mayor Muriel Bowser proposed new legislation that would roll back much of the progressive police reforms passed by the city council following the death of George Floyd in March 2020. Bowser’s announcement Monday came as the nation’s capital faces a spike in violent crime. Critics have long said the reforms made it more difficult for Metropolitan Police Department officers to enforce public safety. In addition to nixing the liberal reforms, the new proposal would target organized retail thefts and open-air drug markets in the city.

Nordy, somehow I think Amazon is smarter than you.

What you do is not to be confused with thinking, Lyingfish. I pointed out the expense of maintaining offices. They are spending mega millions because they see workers as lesser people in a desire to work and lower morals. You cannot trust those employees. Bring them into a building so I can have them watched.

Pennsylvania Voters Reach ‘Peak of Mistrust’ After Voting Machines Glitch for Second Time

Voters in the swing county of Northampton, Pennsylvania, mostly moved on after their new touchscreen voting machines glitched during a down-ballot judge’s race in 2019.

But when a similar issue cropped up earlier this month, it triggered a backlash within the county — one that has left state and local election officials in this key swing state racing to restore voter confidence ahead of what could be another contentious presidential election.

“We’re at the peak of mistrust of one another, but until that subsides, counties like ours need to be nearly perfect, and I think this system allows us to do that,” County Executive Lamont McClure told POLITICO before Northampton certified the vote on Tuesday, arguing the glitch resulted from human error.

The debate playing out in Northampton comes as election officials across the country are still contending with the consequences of Donald Trump’s 2020 fraud claims, which often centered around how votes are counted at the local level. With Trump a current frontrunner for the Republican nomination, that skepticism could only mount.

Back