Lindsey Graham Throws Joe Biden a Lifeline Because the GOP Has Learned Nothing

I like what Graham says most of the time but he has a very casual relationship between what he says and what he does most of the time.

Graham is part of the Washington establishment that we need to get out of our government. Graham shows it is not about party but you just have to be one of the good old boys. Does not matter how corrupt you are or how much you lie. These old farts that have been in congress more than 10 years should be voted out. Another prime example of why we need term limits

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/0...e-because-the-gop-has-learned-nothing-n693292

Gee big surprize that republicans don’t want the voters deciding who represents them

Term LIMITS

LIMITS

LIMITS

do you understand what that word means?

It means limiting a voters choice to please your fucking evil ass

Graham is part of the Washington establishment that we need to get out of our government. Graham shows it is not about party but you just have to be one of the good old boys. Does not matter how corrupt you are or how much you lie. These old farts that have been in congress more than 10 years should be voted out. Another prime example of why we need term limits

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/0...e-because-the-gop-has-learned-nothing-n693292

The current nazi GOP keep getting outmaneuvered by Democrats both electorally and legislatively. Republicans are so stupid.

The democrats are even worse just look at inflation and the border. Gas has went up here 20 cents in the last 2 weeks

Everywhere my friend. I'm not trying to rain on your HATE BIDEN Parade, just trying to be informative and helpful!

Just last week, the OPEC nations in the Middle East and including Russia said they were cutting back production even further than what they already did back last October. And they are not expected to increase production until the end of the year.

And it is summer now, where most Gasoline companies switch over to their Summer fuel- Pure gasoline without ethanol- which is more expensive.

Check and see if your state does this- not all states do!

So Gasoline is going up everywhere.

If you have Murphy's USA stations, THEY ARE BY FAR 20 cents cheaper a gallon than anywhere else.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Gee big surprize that republicans don’t want the voters deciding who represents them

Term LIMITS

LIMITS

LIMITS

do you understand what that word means?

It means limiting a voters choice to please your fucking evil ass

It means gettting rid of the Washington Establishment which would be a good thing.

Everywhere my friend. I'm not trying to rain on your HATE BIDEN Parade, just trying to be informative and helpful!

Just last week, the OPEC nations in the Middle East and including Russia said they were cutting back production even further than what they already did back last October. And they are not expected to increase production until the end of the year.

And it is summer now, where most Gasoline companies switch over to their Summer fuel- Pure gasoline without ethanol- which is more expensive.

Check and see if your state does this- not all states do!

So Gasoline is going up everywhere.

If you have Murphy's USA stations, THEY ARE BY FAR 20 cents cheaper a gallon than anywhere else.

Good luck!

No you are showing what a partisan liar you are. You have no clue about reality

Back