Literally Milking The System

The establishment republicans hate Ted Cruz and Mike Lee just as much as the left does.
I certainly don't hate Ted Cruz and I don't even know who Mike Lee is or care, I find Mr. Cruz to be inept.

It is too bad he doesn't use his book smarts to do something other than self promotion.

I certainly don't hate Ted Cruz and I don't even know who Mike Lee is or care, I find Mr. Cruz to be inept.

It is too bad he doesn't use his book smarts to do something other than self promotion.

So, promoting the repeal of the Obama-Care disaster on the American folks is "self-promotion?" The only glimmer of light in the National Congress is those few like Cruz and Paul with the balls to be ridiculed for standing up for America and opposing the fucking pathetic and sickening "Good Ole Boy" Washington racket.

If a constitutionalist appears on your ballot and you're convinced he/she is such, vote for him/her. Good luck with that! Otherwise,

"Don't vote it just encourages the bastards."(P. J. O'Rourke)

Not voting solves your major problem, you're no longer a part of the fucking racketeering problem!

I'm constantly amused by the naive belief that by not voting you're not actually empowering a specific party. Democrats love Libertarian Constitutionalists who throw away their votes. ;)

Yeah, feeding the working poor whose wages are low and who can't keep up with inflation, and the republican party has taken away their labor rights to fair wages and refuses to raise the minimum wage....NOT feeding the poor is CERTAINLY a republican value...your god just loves the rich, right?

This is your brain on dunce; don't do dunce.

... but you find Obama effective? Ted has more experience and intelligence than Obana has in his small toe.

Eva Rosenbluh's father died in 1994, but she continued collecting his monthly Social Security checks of $1,234 up until last year.

She was facing the recommended sentence of 18 to 24 months, but a Brooklyn Federal Court judge appeared to be moved by Rosenbluh's tears.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/brooklyn-granny-free-scamming-218g-government-article-1.1517921#ixzz2qQn0Z95c

Back