LIVE THREAD: Biden and Trump in the First 2024 Presidential Debate

You made that up, but stated it as if it’s fact. Very Trumpian.
Yah... I didn't "make that up" and pretending observation isn't information whereon you can build an opinion is very "Trumpian" of you. :rolleyes:

I think that it isn't very "Trumpian" of me to have thought that Biden would do better than this.

Do you really think that crappy insults with no basis in reality are going to hurt me? Jarod, do better.

He got him there with Stormy... He's off message and the CNN guys are nearly orgasmic.

Yah... I didn't "make that up" and pretending observation isn't information whereon you can build an opinion is very "Trumpian" of you. :rolleyes:

I think that it isn't very "Trumpian" of me to have thought that Biden would do better than this.

Do you really think that crappy insults with no basis in reality are going to hurt me? Jarod, do better.
You assume something and state it as if it were fact. Trumpian.

You assume something and state it as if it were fact. Trumpian.
I made an observation and state what I see. Very Damoclesian... You, pretend that somehow I will be hurt by "Trumpian"... I think you are just as off message as Trump went getting defensive about the NY Courts.

I'll end that string here, you can have the "last word"... Should you want it. I'm going to get back on topic, Biden even sucked when Trump began to get off message. Very "Trumpian" of him, ay?

Biden is doing so much worse than expected. CNN keeps trying to rescue him - but this is just sad - a senile old man who clearly has no idea where he is or what is going on.

Not Trump is pretending he didn’t call 1/6 patriots?

He says different things to different audiences.

Trump is lying his ass off like we all knew he would.

Biden might be stuttering a little but he's on top of his thoughts.

Biden can't put together a coherent sentence. This is embarrassing - how can this be the leader of the free world?

Where is Malaria?
Since there is no audience you can ask where is the Doctoriest Doctor in all the Doctoring Doctors, that Doctor that all the Doctors gather and say, "I wish I was a Doctor like the Doctoriest Doctor ever!" Doctor Jill... Where is she? Oh Noeeesss! It must mean they are both getting divorces... Or it could be that both aren't there because there is a no audience rule... maybe... Could be, ay?

screenshot-2024-06-27-at-21-17-59-watch-live-biden-and-trump-in-the-first-2024-presidential-de-jpg.27390

"What the fuck is that orange faced moron talking about?????"

Biden doesn’t look good, but trump is so full of lies.

“I had the best environmental numbers ever” - what does that even mean?

Back