LIVE THREAD: Biden and Trump in the First 2024 Presidential Debate

Do not forget my speculation that the Revolution set Biden and his Brain up by doing this....that the Bidens have been refusing orders to vacate so a humiliation was in order.

Fantasyland Joe is a good name....I am convinced that he has no idea what the world looks like...this guy with a nuclear suitcase....in a universe where stupid hurts.

Biden s doing better now, for Americans sake I hope people are still watching.

Not Trump is pretending he didn’t call 1/6 patriots?

He says different things to different audiences.

Comrade, are you going to say that Biden is making a good showing? This is the ultimate cringe. I don't like Biden - and even I am embarrassed and saddened by him.. This is terrible. This is an America president?

"U R such a whiner" the front for the Revolution says to a guy the Revolution has gone to great lengths to abuse, in the process proving that Constitutional America is good and dead.

They call that Chutzpah.

The WOKE Death Cult: Sadists.

Our pain is a feature not a bug.

Comrade, are you going to say that Biden is making a good showing? This is the ultimate cringe. I don't like Biden - and even I am embarrassed and saddened by him.. This is terrible. This is an America president?
I’m saying that Trump is lying.

"U R such a whiner" the front for the Revolution says to a guy the Revolution has gone to great lengths to abuse, proving that Constitutional America is good and dead.

They call that Chutzpah.

The WOKE Death Cult: Sadists.

Our pain is a feature not a bug.
Stop running America down!

I love my country!

Appalling disaster for Joe “Walking Dead” Biden. Shockingly bad.

How are the leftist pundits like Van Jones, Dachel Maddow, Morning Joe, et al going to defend this walking corpse?!?

Since there is no audience you can ask where is the Doctoriest Doctor in all the Doctoring Doctors, that Doctor that all the Doctors gather and say, "I wish I was a Doctor like the Doctoriest Doctor ever!" Doctor Jill... Where is she? Oh Noeeesss! It must mean they are both getting divorces... Or it could be that both aren't there because there is a no audience rule... maybe... Could be, ay?
Jill was there, Malania was not

I'll tell you what....the world is more worried that WW3 is almost here than they were 2 hours ago.

OH How America has fallen.

Back