Look at Biden's WOKE, EMASCULATED, & PUSSIFIED Military

Riddle me this... if the goal is to weaken the military, how in the world would we achieve one world order?
Through a combination of emasculation of society and crippling of economies while concentrating wealth and power in the hands of fewer and fewer people.

What a bunch of nonsense. Our military is fine.

Hey porkchop, did you get to browse over that video I presented to you that told us just how weak our current military is under
the biden administration? Here, I'll give you another opportunity to check it out by providing it again. Oh, you'll most likely
ignore it again by skipping out from accepting the truth about our weakened military under the biden regime.

Any of you people who still think Trump is a better choice than Joe Biden are the kind who would have chosen George III over George Washington or Hitler over anyone.

If ever there has been a choice manifestly wrong for America...Trump is that person.

Vote however you will; you are still free to do so. But if you choose Trump over Joe Biden you are doing a massive disservice to our Republic.

Just sayin'!

IN 2000 the British army numbered 110,000. The last count, in 2023, they were down to 77,000. Recruitment is down because it is targeted towards women, gay, and ethnic minority groups. However, the biggest threat to the West, especially the UK and US, is domestic terror--the terror of liberalism.

We (The US) cannot face abhorrent threats, from wherever, with the liberal mannequins of war, with 'sexualized' youth or transgender quotas. It is what defeated the U.S. in Vietnam. It is the poison which is nullifying UK preparedness for war, as they talk of conscription . We will have to rename the British regiments--no more the 'Irish Guards', 'The Gurkhas', '1st Royal Regiment of Foot', The Queen's Own Light Dragoons'.

Now the US shall have the '2nd Transgender Infantry', 'The Black Lives Matter Infantry' and the 'Queer Fusiliers.' The corruption of the liberal worm, that cancerous germ which James Burnham noted in the 1950s in his seminal 'The Suicide of the West', has come home to roost.

I could have posted other links that clearly show the decline in US Military Recruitment, but I'm quite sure that even the radical liberals know just how recruitment
has tanked under the biden administration. Declining police recruitment is also in a nose dive thanks entirely to liberal policies like defund the police and cashless bail where violent criminals are let out free to commit other tragic violent crimes. What sane person would want to sign up for police duty under these current anti cop policies?
RUBBISH! Every word of it!

Your comments are straight from the loony bin!

TROLL WARNING EVERYBODY!

NEXT!

Looks like you don't follow the news at all. Everything I said was as usual the complete truth.
No SIr!

All you did with this Dumpster Fire thread was expose and verify your Traitorous Anti-American and Anti-Establishment LUNATIC-FRINGE Psychosis- AS USUAL!

Next!

IN 2000 the British army numbered 110,000. The last count, in 2023, they were down to 77,000. Recruitment is down because it is targeted towards women, gay, and ethnic minority groups. However, the biggest threat to the West, especially the UK and US, is domestic terror--the terror of liberalism.

We (The US) cannot face abhorrent threats, from wherever, with the liberal mannequins of war, with 'sexualized' youth or transgender quotas. It is what defeated the U.S. in Vietnam. It is the poison which is nullifying UK preparedness for war, as they talk of conscription . We will have to rename the British regiments--no more the 'Irish Guards', 'The Gurkhas', '1st Royal Regiment of Foot', The Queen's Own Light Dragoons'.

Now the US shall have the '2nd Transgender Infantry', 'The Black Lives Matter Infantry' and the 'Queer Fusiliers.' The corruption of the liberal worm, that cancerous germ which James Burnham noted in the 1950s in his seminal 'The Suicide of the West', has come home to roost.

I could have posted other links that clearly show the decline in US Military Recruitment, but I'm quite sure that even the radical liberals know just how recruitment
has tanked under the biden administration. Declining police recruitment is also in a nose dive thanks entirely to liberal policies like defund the police and cashless bail where violent criminals are let out free to commit other tragic violent crimes. What sane person would want to sign up for police duty under these current anti cop policies?
Wow! You're really fucked up, Libby.
Then again, you're a Trump supporter in Massachusetts.
You must be accustomed to quizzical looks.

Wow! You're really fucked up, Libby.
Then again, you're a Trump supporter in Massachusetts.
You must be accustomed to quizzical looks.

I'm a pro American MAGA Trump supporter from perhaps the most politically blue state in the nation. But I'm
not from Massachusetts, rather, I'm from the dem run state of TAXachusetts where tax payers are getting the big screw.

I'm a pro American MAGA Trump supporter from perhaps the most politically blue state in the nation. But I'm
not from Massachusetts, rather, I'm from the dem run state of TAXachusetts where tax payers are getting the big screw.
It costs money to live in a nice place.

It costs money to live in a nice place.
A nice place? You haven't been in Boston recently where the Dem governor is allowing illegals to run the show. I used to spend a lot of time in Boston, but I wouldn't go there now where the libs have run that city into the ground. No, I live far away from Boston now on the N.H. border where life is a bit more satisfying.

Always do? The draft was ended in 1973,. What are you talking about?
The Left would love to start it up again...

The Debacle in Iraq where my family sacrificed a great deal and my wife was greatly injured, and the Great Recession were nothing was learned and none who did it were punished is where I made my great turn against the American Empire. COVID Martial Laws and all the other ways the American citizens are now abused cements it in.
Bush the wealthy oil man started that war to get Iraqa oil. Before it started, the Brits and Bush divided up the oil fields.

Back