Look at Biden's WOKE, EMASCULATED, & PUSSIFIED Military

It seems the goofy rightys on this board have never heard of PNAC. The Bush globalists had the guts to write a manifesto on world government created by permanent war. The people who signed it were in Republican admins from then on. Yet you in the cult say it is Dems doing it while Biden has had a normal administration with normal governance.
I wonder if the MAGA misinformation gobbled up by members who watch Fox, OAN, Alex Jones, and other insurrectionist sources has made them too stupid to see what the threat is.
America has the strongest military on the planet. We spend more on it than the next 8 nations combined, and 6 of them are allies.

It seems the goofy rightys on this board have never heard of PNAC. The Bush globalists had the guts to write a manifesto on world government created by permanent war. The people who signed it were in Republican admins from then on. Yet you in the cult say it is Dems doing it while Biden has had a normal administration with normal governance.
I wonder if the MAGA misinformation gobbled up by members who watch Fox, OAN, Alex Jones, and other insurrectionist sources has made them too stupid to see what the threat is.
America has the strongest military on the planet. We spend more on it than the next 8 nations combined, and 6 of them are allies.

Wait a second...

Now, to have a war you need two opposed parties fighting it. If you have two opposed parties fighting a war, then you can't have a single party ruling the planet, there has to be two parties ruling the planet with each ruling some portion of it.

I don't read insane right wing sources, but I admit that I do have a thing for Asian broads.
Doesn't matter what source it comes from, for the actions taken by that radical mayor aren't going to change the facts
in what she did. But I understand that you lefties often use such tactics as the one you just used to avoid talking or
even debating important political issues. Where do live in Boston? Must be Chinatown.

Doesn't matter what source it comes from, for the actions taken by that radical mayor aren't going to change the facts
in what she did. But I understand that you lefties often use such tactics as the one you just used to avoid talking or
even debating important political issues. Where do live in Boston? Must be Chinatown.
I'll give you my address the next time I invite you to dinner, Libby.

I'll give you my address the next time I invite you to dinner, Libby.
That's so nice of you to be so considerate, but inviting me next time? When was the first time you invited me?
I must have missed that invitation. And if you do invite me, I sure hope it isn't in one of those illegal immigrant
compounds that the mayor has set up in Boston.

So this cult now hates the American military too

Fucking A they hate everything about America

That's so nice of you to be so considerate, but inviting me next time? When was the first time you invited me?
I must have missed that invitation. And if you do invite me, I sure hope it isn't in one of those illegal immigrant
compounds that the mayor has set up in Boston.
No. My four grandparents were all apparently legal immigrants.
I'll give Michelle your regards, though.

So the United States lost the war in Vietnam because of its "transgender quotas".

It is the kind of self delusion that sickens social discourse but typical of what the Right says it believes.

Less chance it can overthrow the regime. Strong competent militaries in dictatorships represent as much a tool as a threat.
Not as long as military members abide by their oaths to the Constitution. If they betray those oaths, that's a big fucking problem. Same for those in Congress. This is why oath-breakers are both dangerous and never to be trusted.

Not as long as military members abide by their oaths to the Constitution. If they betray those oaths, that's a big fucking problem. Same for those in Congress. This is why oath-breakers are both dangerous and never to be trusted.
Then you must be a very big fan of The Oathkeepers. Are you a paid up member?

So the United States lost the war in Vietnam because of its "transgender quotas".

It is the kind of self delusion that sickens social discourse but typical of what the Right says it believes.
In that era you could not be openly gay and be in the military. So transgenderism was not even on the table at that time. It was considered a mental illness as was homosexuality.

But you knew that right? :bigthink:

Back