Looking ahead to the college football season.

WinterBorn

Verified User
GridIronNow.com released their Post Spring Game rankings.

The top 5 are as follows:
1) FL State
2) Alabama
3) USC
4) Ohio State
5) Washington

Now we all know these polls are not worth much, and there will be many, many more before the season starts.

But the fact that FL State and Alabama are ranked at the top makes the Sept 2nd season opener for Bama even bigger. FL State and the Crimson Tide face each other to start their respective seasons. Going to be a Yuge game!

GridIronNow.com released their Post Spring Game rankings.

The top 5 are as follows:
1) FL State
2) Alabama
3) USC
4) Ohio State
5) Washington

Now we all know these polls are not worth much, and there will be many, many more before the season starts.

But the fact that FL State and Alabama are ranked at the top makes the Sept 2nd season opener for Bama even bigger. FL State and the Crimson Tide face each other to start their respective seasons. Going to be a Yuge game!
here's Bleacher Report's top 25

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...top-25-ranking-post-2017-national-signing-day

The opening weekend is just 3 months away!!

And the season starts with a bang for some teams. Great games that first weekend.

Florida v. Michigan will be a good start for one of them. Can Michigan come back after their disappointing showing at the end of the season? Is Florida ready to take the SEC East?

OSU at Indianna is another good game. New O Coordinator for the Buckeyes. Can Indiana stop them?

And the top game for the weekend? The Alabama Crimson Tide v. Florida State. FL State is ranked high and looking good. My Tide needs to go in and destroy them.

Bubba probably has a higher graduation rate than FSU. Both Florida schools attract the biggest retards of just about anywhere in the country.

Anyway, I keep getting my hopes up that Indiana will upset An Ohio State, only to have it not happen. It sucks, because it would be a lot of fun to troll Mott.

Bubba probably has a higher graduation rate than FSU. Both Florida schools attract the biggest retards of just about anywhere in the country.

Anyway, I keep getting my hopes up that Indiana will upset An Ohio State, only to have it not happen. It sucks, because it would be a lot of fun to troll Mott.
That would have been a waste of time. There are plenty of OSU fans with insane expectations. A couple of years ago I went to an OSU vs Hawaii game and the guy sitting next to me left at halftime in apoplectic rage, completely beet red in the face, at OSU's poor play. The score was 39 - 0...at halftime!

I'm not one of those people. I'm proud that my Buckeyes have been a consistent top 5 program but I don't wake up in a trash dumpster after a three day drinking binge if they lose a game...unlike Wacko. ;)

Ya gotta give those Hoosiers credit to. OSU has them totally outclassed in talent but they stuck it to the Buckeyes for half and played with heart. In the end the Buckeyes crushed them but they knew they had played a game.

OK I have to give the SEC some credit. They actually played top teir non-conference opponents on a neutral site. This a big step from being to Chicken to ever play a quality nonconference opponent on the road but it is a baby step in the right direction. I'm not going to hold my breat that a quality SEC team would ever play home/home games against my Buckeyes. The SEC hasn't shown that level of courage yet.

That would have been a waste of time. There are plenty of OSU fans with insane expectations. A couple of years ago I went to an OSU vs Hawaii game and the guy sitting next to me left at halftime in apoplectic rage, completely beet red in the face, at OSU's poor play. The score was 39 - 0...at halftime!

I'm not one of those people. I'm proud that my Buckeyes have been a consistent top 5 program but I don't wake up in a trash dumpster after a three day drinking binge if they lose a game...unlike Wacko. ;)

Ya gotta give those Hoosiers credit to. OSU has them totally outclassed in talent but they stuck it to the Buckeyes for half and played with heart. In the end the Buckeyes crushed them but they knew they had played a game.

Cawacko's a riot when it comes to sports. I'm going to enjoy watching the Irish win back the Jeweled Shillelagh this year. :D

OK I have to give the SEC some credit. They actually played top teir non-conference opponents on a neutral site. This a big step from being to Chicken to ever play a quality nonconference opponent on the road but it is a baby step in the right direction. I'm not going to hold my breat that a quality SEC team would ever play home/home games against my Buckeyes. The SEC hasn't shown that level of courage yet.

I enjoyed watching Michigan defeat Florida, aside from the fact that both offenses featured only ten players and a crash dummy positioned under-centre.

Back