Looking ahead to the college football season.

I enjoyed watching Michigan defeat Florida, aside from the fact that both offenses featured only ten players and a crash dummy positioned under-centre.
Yea Speight didn't exactly impress the first half but getting benched woke his ass up. However that team up north held what is probably the best team in the SEC east to 3 offensive points. Mich offensive and defensive line was simply dominant.

Gonna be a tough schedule for my Buckeyes. Oklahoma looked real good, Mich and PSU are both top rate, MSU isn't probably going to lay down and die and who knows who else will rear their ugly heads in the Big10.

My Buckeyes have a very good team but my expectations are definitely tempered.

BTW this is my third year of buying tickets for the Big10 championship game. Got tickets on the Big10 east side of the stadium so Mich winning the east would be a worst case scenario.

Yea Speight didn't exactly impress the first half but getting benched woke his ass up. However that team up north held what is probably the best team in the SEC east to 3 offensive points. Mich offensive and defensive line was simply dominant.

Gonna be a tough schedule for my Buckeyes. Oklahoma looked real good, Mich and PSU are both top rate, MSU isn't probably going to lay down and die and who knows who else will rear their ugly heads in the Big10.

My Buckeyes have a very good team but my expectations are definitely tempered.

I figured this would happen when Harbaugh was brought-in, and Wisconsin, Iowa, and MSU were all playing well. Didn't expect PSU to also enter the fray.

Alabama's offense needs some tweaking, but we did on against a very solid FSU defense.

The Crimson Tide defense is still strong!!

That UCLA-ATM game turned-out to be epic. Josh Rosen hadn't impressed me at all last year during his sophomore campaign, and I was thinking he might continue to regress, following a strong freshman year (I think he might have had an injury?). He finally came to life as ATM fell apart in the second half.

This week has some excellent games.

I think Georgia will beat Notre Dame.

Clemson will beat auburn.

The OSU/OU game will be the toughest one to call. I give the edge to OSU, but it could go either way.

USC should beat Stanford, but only barely.

I'll take OU, because, as a notorious twit used to proclaim, OSU looked slow! :D

The ND/GA game will supposedly be decided by who can better establish the run, since the GA starting QB has been ruled out, and the ND QB is making his second start.

I'll take OU, because, as a notorious twit used to proclaim, OSU looked slow! :D

The ND/GA game will supposedly be decided by who can better establish the run, since the GA starting QB has been ruled out, and the ND QB is making his second start.

The GA freshman QB is a baller. The biggest problem is if he throws interceptions. GA may have the best RB duo in the NCAA this year.

But I do love you are quoting Topper. lol

Well, given the painful offense in the Irish game, it was fitting that my night ended playing Cards Against Humanity with my cousin and his fiancée, who are visiting from Milwaukee. The "adults" recommended all of the youngins get together before the family meet-up today.

Some great games yetsreday. I was catching bits and pieces, since I was at an amazing music event. But is don't think my Crimson Tide wins it all this year.

Early season prediction: OK and Clemson play for the natty. Clemson wins. That is a brick wall of a defense.

I can't believe the Ninny Lions avoided the upset. Iowa keeps killing me into believing that it will beat Michigan, an Ohio State, and PSU.

Well we’ll know be into conference play. From what I’ve seen unless OSU improves dramatically they won’t be in the mix. They certainly have the talent but as long as Urban continues to call stale, predictable plays than OSU schedule is just too tough to keep from losing another game. With Nebraska, MSU, Mich and PSU to play and Maryland, ILL, and Iowa looking like they could rear their ugly heads and have a good day OSU is probably going to lose at least one or two more games Unless OSU improves significantly and their play calling improves.

Oklahoma needs to go undefeated and pray OSU improves. If OK goes undefeated and OSU wins the Big 10 east then the are in. Bama and Clemson are automatically in if they win their conference. Bama is in if they win the SEC even with a loss.

If PSU or Mich go undefeated and win the Big 10 they are in complements of having the toughest schedules.

But if Bama, Clemson, OK, USC, PSU or Mich were to go undefeated who would be selected for the playoffs?

Bama and Clemson would be 1&2 and undefeated Big 10 east team would be 3. That leaves OK and USC. My guess is USC gets #4 due to stronger non conference schedule and winning conference championship game.

That being said It’s very unlikely to have four undefeated teams at the end of the season so if OK does go undefeated they are probably in.

Well we’ll know be into conference play. From what I’ve seen unless OSU improves dramatically they won’t be in the mix. They certainly have the talent but as long as Urban continues to call stale, predictable plays than OSU schedule is just too tough to keep from losing another game. With Nebraska, MSU, Mich and PSU to play and Maryland, ILL, and Iowa looking like they could rear their ugly heads and have a good day OSU is probably going to lose at least one or two more games Unless OSU improves significantly and their play calling improves.

Oklahoma needs to go undefeated and pray OSU improves. If OK goes undefeated and OSU wins the Big 10 east then the are in. Bama and Clemson are automatically in if they win their conference. Bama is in if they win the SEC even with a loss.

If PSU or Mich go undefeated and win the Big 10 they are in complements of having the toughest schedules.

But if Bama, Clemson, OK, USC, PSU or Mich were to go undefeated who would be selected for the playoffs?

Bama and Clemson would be 1&2 and undefeated Big 10 east team would be 3. That leaves OK and USC. My guess is USC gets #4 due to stronger non conference schedule and winning conference championship game.

That being said It’s very unlikely to have four undefeated teams at the end of the season so if OK does go undefeated they are probably in.

USC has not looked as strong to me. I think OK is the 4th team.

The SEC really has nothing else to offer except Bama. Now if GA keeps up the performance it put on against MS State, they could be. But that remains to be seen.

USC has not looked as strong to me. I think OK is the 4th team.

The SEC really has nothing else to offer except Bama. Now if GA keeps up the performance it put on against MS State, they could be. But that remains to be seen.
yup...a lot of football to be played yet. The Big ten east will be very interesting. MSU looks improved and you can’t look past Maryland after the beat Texas. Obviously Texas doesn’t look great but they’re still Texas.

Back