Looking ahead to the college football season.

Here is a potential situation that will have you going crazy again, Mott.

If both Alabama and Georgia win out in the rest of their regular season games, and the SEC Championship is a close game (as I expect it will be), there is the potential for both teams to be included in the College Football playoffs. Notre Dame has already lost to GA once, and could do so again.

Anyone ready to see another all SEC Championship game?

Here is a potential situation that will have you going crazy again, Mott.

If both Alabama and Georgia win out in the rest of their regular season games, and the SEC Championship is a close game (as I expect it will be), there is the potential for both teams to be included in the College Football playoffs. Notre Dame has already lost to GA once, and could do so again.

Anyone ready to see another all SEC Championship game?
Imagine that. A potential GA-ND rematch and then another GA-AL rematch. Yuk!

Imagine that. A potential GA-ND rematch and then another GA-AL rematch. Yuk!

The last time GA and AL played was the 2012 SEC Championship. Which was actually for the National Championship, because either team would have mopped the field with ND.

If you want someone else to play, pray for them to win more.

Still on this? Jeez, you never quit, do you? Is trolling a hobby or an obsession for you?

When someone refers to a team, I'm curious to know which one they are so I can watch them the next time that team is on TV. Is that too much to ask? I'll quit asking when those of you that say "we" in reference to an athletic team show me which number you are in the program.

That was so very sad....Looked good against Sparty, though:)
As a very long time Buckeye fan, I've learned never to mourn for too long:)
Should be an interesting end to the season. They hype video is out for Illinois...It's pretty awesome.
O-H!

When someone refers to a team, I'm curious to know which one they are so I can watch them the next time that team is on TV. Is that too much to ask? I'll quit asking when those of you that say "we" in reference to an athletic team show me which number you are in the program.

We have been through this before. Are the only members of a team the ones on the field? Coaches and support staff are not?

We have been through this before. Are the only members of a team the ones on the field? Coaches and support staff are not?

Coaches and support staff are on the field or doing things that directly relate to what is happening on the field. Coaches, support staff (trainers, managers, etc.) are part of the team. Fans are fans. They are different from the team members.

We've been through this before. Your opinion and mindset is different from mine. The problem, because you're an arrogant bastard, is you expect me to accept that your mindset as the one that should be followed.

Coaches and support staff are on the field or doing things that directly relate to what is happening on the field. Coaches, support staff (trainers, managers, etc.) are part of the team. Fans are fans. They are different from the team members.

We've been through this before. Your opinion and mindset is different from mine. The problem, because you're an arrogant bastard, is you expect me to accept that your mindset as the one that should be followed.

The arrogance is yours. You ridicule anyone who does not share your opinion and mindset. You do so over and over, thinking that you are so correct that they must eventually agree. You invade a forum and post repeatedly, but not on the topics of the forum. And if someone calls you on it, you launch personal attacks that get more vile as you go.

I am simply one of the people enjoying talking about sports and our teams.

The arrogance is yours. You ridicule anyone who does not share your opinion and mindset. You do so over and over, thinking that you are so correct that they must eventually agree. You invade a forum and post repeatedly, but not on the topics of the forum. And if someone calls you on it, you launch personal attacks that get more vile as you go.

I am simply one of the people enjoying talking about sports and our teams.

I don't care if you agree with me or not. I stated what I believed. You don't agree and got pissed when I asked for a jersey number.

You do get pissed when people don't bend over, grab their ankles, and take one when it comes to being an Alabama supporter. That's based on your reaction when I didn't agree with you.

If you have such a thin skin, go hang out at the fag bar where you say you go. Maybe they'll rub where it hurts.

Back