Looking ahead to the college football season.

I don't care if you agree with me or not. I stated what I believed. You don't agree and got pissed when I asked for a jersey number.

You do get pissed when people don't bend over, grab their ankles, and take one when it comes to being an Alabama supporter. That's based on your reaction when I didn't agree with you.

If you have such a thin skin, go hang out at the fag bar where you say you go. Maybe they'll rub where it hurts.

No, I have never tried to say you should or shouldn't think or say anything. You are welcome to think anyway you want. (but you thinking would be a welcome change) You demand that others defend what they say. You are the one who ridicules people who have different opinions. I have never questioned anyone because they say "the team" or "them". But you have certainly felt free to go after anyone who says "my team" or "we". And you have done so, at least with me, even after I explained the reason I do so. In other words, I am not allowed my opinion or mindset if it differs from yours.

As for any anger expressed in this forum, it was certainly not about Alabama football. And actually, it was more about disgust than anger at the things you said about my late wife.

No, I have never tried to say you should or shouldn't not think or say anything. You are welcome to think anyway you want. (but you thinking would be a welcome change) You demand that others defend what they say. You are the one who ridicules people who have different opinions. I have never questioned anyone because they say "the team" or "them". But you have certainly felt free to go after anyone who says "my team" or "we". And you have done so, at least with me, even after I explained the reason I do so. In other words, I am not allowed my opinion or mindset if it differs from yours.

As for any anger expressed in this forum, it was certainly not about Alabama football. And actually, it was more about disgust than anger at the things you said about my late wife.

The comment "you thinking would be a welcome change" proves everything I said about you.

I do demand others defend what they say. If you can't defend it, you probably shouldn't be saying it. If you're going to make a claim, you should be able to back it up, aka defending it.

There is a big difference between "my team" and "we". They mean two different things. You're allowed any opinion you want. You aren't allowed to expect others to simply accept what you say and getting mad when someone doesn't accept your explanation is doing just that.

As for your claim about anger, that's a lie. You got your panties in a wad related to what I said about Alabama long before I ever knew your wife was deceased.

The comment "you thinking would be a welcome change" proves everything I said about you.

I do demand others defend what they say. If you can't defend it, you probably shouldn't be saying it. If you're going to make a claim, you should be able to back it up, aka defending it.

There is a big difference between "my team" and "we". They mean two different things. You're allowed any opinion you want. You aren't allowed to expect others to simply accept what you say and getting mad when someone doesn't accept your explanation is doing just that.

As for your claim about anger, that's a lie. You got your panties in a wad related to what I said about Alabama long before I ever knew your wife was deceased.

Whether you accept it does not matter. But your personal attacks show you will not tolerate anyone having a different mindset or opinion.

Yeah, my comment about you "thinking" was an rude thing to say. But, given the things you have said to me, it was well earned.

Whether you accept it does not matter. But your personal attacks show you will not tolerate anyone having a different mindset or opinion.

Yeah, my comment about you "thinking" was an rude thing to say. But, given the things you have said to me, it was well earned.

Your comment that I don't think proves you don't tolerate someone with a different opinion. I didn't consider it rude just inaccurate. There's as much of a difference between those terms as there is between "my team" and "we". The problem is you don't like my thinking, therefore, you automatically ASSume I don't. That's a sign of arrogance and a belief that what you support is what everyone else should support. You're just like my mother in law. She constantly complains about how others should be willing to "adjust" and "adapt". The sad part is when it comes to adjusting and adapting, it's what she wants and when she wants it that the rest of us are supposed to adapt and adjust to.

Your comment that I don't think proves you don't tolerate someone with a different opinion. I didn't consider it rude just inaccurate. There's as much of a difference between those terms as there is between "my team" and "we". The problem is you don't like my thinking, therefore, you automatically ASSume I don't. That's a sign of arrogance and a belief that what you support is what everyone else should support. You're just like my mother in law. She constantly complains about how others should be willing to "adjust" and "adapt". The sad part is when it comes to adjusting and adapting, it's what she wants and when she wants it that the rest of us are supposed to adapt and adjust to.

Junior, I am not the one who came after you.

Also, the remarks you have made show you either aren't thinking or are one of the most disgusting humans I have ever known. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Junior, I am not the one who came after you.

Also, the remarks you have made show you either aren't thinking or are one of the most disgusting humans I have ever known. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

First, you old bastard big-eared, bald headed bastard, I'm not your junior. Secondly, I don't speak without thinking nor do you give me a damn thing.

Is that what you think? That would make you a dumbass to the nth degree. Maybe that's why the only place you could go to college was Alabama.

Yeah, that is what I think. Your behavior on these forums tells me all I need to know about you. Including you thinking you know where I could or couldn't go to college.

Yeah, that is what I think. Your behavior on these forums tells me all I need to know about you. Including you thinking you know where I could or couldn't go to college.

Then you're a stupid motherfucker if that's what you think.

With a pussy like you, tough isn't necessary.

Not my fault you can't accept the truth. You can say could have but the only thing you can prove is what you did not what might have happened. Seems Alabama didn't teach you much but at least you have the "we" to fall back on old man. It apparently makes you feel good.

Then you're a stupid motherfucker if that's what you think.

With a pussy like you, tough isn't necessary.

Not my fault you can't accept the truth. You can say could have but the only thing you can prove is what you did not what might have happened. Seems Alabama didn't teach you much but at least you have the "we" to fall back on old man. It apparently makes you feel good.

I guess its a good thing actually being tough isn't necessary for you.

I accept the truth just fine. I am just laughing at you pretending to know the truth. You don't.

Yeah, I enjoy being part of the "we".

I guess its a good thing actually being tough isn't necessary for you.

I accept the truth just fine. I am just laughing at you pretending to know the truth. You don't.

Yeah, I enjoy being part of the "we".

Being tough when it comes to a pussy like you isn't necessary.

The truth or what your dumbass calls the truth. There is a difference.

If you are part of the "we", what's your fucking jersey number? I want to watch you play next time Alabama is on TV.

Run along sock. I don't have time for cowards that hide behind another profile.

Speaking of running along and cowards, you run along now and pretend you are not a coward. The better college football thread doesn't include your trolling. But feel free to stay in this one and scream profanities, call people names and make threats. It can be all yours.

Being tough when it comes to a pussy like you isn't necessary.

The truth or what your dumbass calls the truth. There is a difference.

If you are part of the "we", what's your fucking jersey number? I want to watch you play next time Alabama is on TV.

YOu are the one making claims about knowing what colleges I could or couldn't go to. I know the actual truth. You haven't a clue. You are the one starting all the shit. I am the one who doesn't give a damn what you think or what you think you know. Run along, junior.

Back