Looking ahead to the college football season.

Being tough when it comes to a pussy like you isn't necessary.

The truth or what your dumbass calls the truth. There is a difference.

If you are part of the "we", what's your fucking jersey number? I want to watch you play next time Alabama is on TV.

Me? A pussy? Well, they say "You are what you eat". You've heard that, right dickhead?

Speaking of running along and cowards, you run along now and pretend you are not a coward. The better college football thread doesn't include your trolling. But feel free to stay in this one and scream profanities, call people names and make threats. It can be all yours.

Would that be the thread where you, in cowardly fashion, banned me, pussy? I believe it is.

Strange how the one that calls others cowards bans people.

YOu are the one making claims about knowing what colleges I could or couldn't go to. I know the actual truth. You haven't a clue. You are the one starting all the shit. I am the one who doesn't give a damn what you think or what you think you know. Run along, junior.

I'll run along when you're man enough to run me, boy. Until then, I'll do what I damn well please and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it except make worthless demands about what I should do. I know the only truth that can be proven. Where you went. Saying you could have gone other places is meaningless.

Speaking of running along and cowards, you run along now and pretend you are not a coward. The better college football thread doesn't include your trolling. But feel free to stay in this one and scream profanities, call people names and make threats. It can be all yours.
Is there another college football thread?

So, you aren't an alumni? And not a football fan. Why are you here? This is a college football discussion.

Don't worry, sock, I am. Now run along until you're man enough to stop hiding behind whatever profile you really are.

I'll run along when you're man enough to run me, boy. Until then, I'll do what I damn well please and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it except make worthless demands about what I should do. I know the only truth that can be proven. Where you went. Saying you could have gone other places is meaningless.

You were the one who said that the only place I could go to college was Alabama. Saying that, like you know, is pretty meaningless.

Rant on.

Is there another college football thread?

Yep, I started it earlier. About the final two games of the regular season, the conference championships and the bowls. Feel free to join the rational people there. You know, the ones who come to the sports forum to discuss sports?

Don't worry, sock, I am. Now run along until you're man enough to stop hiding behind whatever profile you really are.
I'm not sure why you're reacting so inappropriately to a simple question. Most are proud to lay claim to the university where they worked hard to get a degree.

It's one where the coward that calls others cowards banned me from responding. Strange how someone that claims to be such a man refuses to act like one.

Banning you is pest control, nothing more. I have let you rant and rant and threaten for a long time now. Never the balls to actually DO anything. Just rant and talk shit from behind a keyboard. I'm tired of your false bravado. Run along, junior.

You were the one who said that the only place I could go to college was Alabama. Saying that, like you know, is pretty meaningless.

Rant on.

Unless you have proof of your claim that you could have gone elsewhere, the ONLY thing we can go on is taking you at your word that you actually went to Alabama.

Yep, I started it earlier. About the final two games of the regular season, the conference championships and the bowls. Feel free to join the rational people there. You know, the ones who come to the sports forum to discuss sports?
I'll look for it, thanks. Yea, I would prefer to discuss the end of the season and the playoffs. It looks to be a wild finish.

Banning you is pest control, nothing more. I have let you rant and rant and threaten for a long time now. Never the balls to actually DO anything. Just rant and talk shit from behind a keyboard. I'm tired of your false bravado. Run along, junior.

Banning me then making excuses is your way to make your cowardly self feel better.

You haven't let me do anything. I do it because I can and you can't do a damn thing about it.

You're the one that wanted to meet where your buddies hang out. If you were a man, you wouldn't hide behind that bunch of faggots.

Again, I'll run along when you're man enough to run me. All talk about what I should do. Nothing to back it up.

I'll look for it, thanks. Yea, I would prefer to discuss the end of the season and the playoffs. It looks to be a wild finish.

That conversation sounds like two fags. Better look out, WB already had a fag lover at some queer bar where he hangs out.

Banning me then making excuses is your way to make your cowardly self feel better.

You haven't let me do anything. I do it because I can and you can't do a damn thing about it.

You're the one that wanted to meet where your buddies hang out. If you were a man, you wouldn't hide behind that bunch of faggots.

Again, I'll run along when you're man enough to run me. All talk about what I should do. Nothing to back it up.

On an internet forum. Yep. You just do whatever you please. You are banned so a discussion of college football won't be litter with the offal you bring here.

I can't want something I know you can't provide. If you had it, you'd provide it. Since you don't, all you have is baseless claims.

No, I was laughing at a claim you made a while back. All we had was your word, and you and I both know you have lied in our "talks".

But you keep talking tough. Maybe a newbie will believe you. lol I think you are just a punk trying to act tough.

Back