Looking ahead to the college football season.

I was reading a lot of haters talk about how OSU was over rated and should not be selected for the CFP. My response is only two other teams have done as well in the CFP.

I was reading a lot of haters talk about how OSU was over rated and should not be selected for the CFP. My response is only two other teams have done as well in the CFP.

You guys were a blast in 2014. I just think that the two rough outings should keep OSU out unless something dramatic happens. I guess if they crown two-loss Auburn, then there's a case for OSU (who didn't lose to a pathetic POS team like LSU). Perhaps a final ranking of Oklahoma, MIA/Clemson, Auburn/GA, and Wisc/OSU?

Are you daft? Did you really expect me to send you my HOME ADDRESS? What kind of fool would do that? No junior, my place was out of the question. I didn't exclude the middle of I-285 at rush hour, the precinct sidewalk for the APD, or the lion enclosure at the Atlanta Zoo either. Feel free to make those your next choices.

And, of course, you want to harp on about this. The first thing you asked for was my phone number. I laughed at that and told you I would not give you any personal info. You want to stay with my place as the only place you will meet me? Where are you? I've been here almost every day, and you have never showed.

Feel free to name a rational place. I didn't put exclusions on it because I didn't think you were THAT big an idiot. I shouldn't have underestimated you like that. YOu aren't ever going to show. That is why you treat the location like an online trolling. "You didn't have any exclusions, WinterBorn, so I win!" lol

Let me know if you grow a pair. Name a location.

The moron has tried the same bullshit with me. He's the first I chose to place on ignore. Similar to banning. As you correctly put it - "pest control".

You guys were a blast in 2014. I just think that the two rough outings should keep OSU out unless something dramatic happens. I guess if they crown two-loss Auburn, then there's a case for OSU (who didn't lose to a pathetic POS team like LSU). Perhaps a final ranking of Oklahoma, MIA/Clemson, Auburn/GA, and Wisc/OSU?

Bama losing screws up everything. Those nitwits are going to put two SEC teams in the CFP.

Lots of people do. No biggie.

On another note, do you REALLY have the gall to have a quote about insulting family members of JPP posters being for tiny minds? Really?
I REAlLY do, I don’t insult family members and think it is appalling people who do. That’s my opinion, it isn’t against our rules, but I refrain from doing so.

Lots of people do. No biggie.

On another note, do you REALLY have the gall to have a quote about insulting family members of JPP posters being for tiny minds? Really?

For real? I cannot recall ever having seen Covfefe insulting poster's familes and relatives. And I have been friends with and posted with Covfefe for about 15 years. And I am dead certain Covfefe's social etiquette is a model for 98 percent of message boarders I have run across in my internet adventures. She is the last person I would think of as somebody who hides behind the anonymity of a keyboard to be vulgar, dishonest, belligerent.

If you want a list of people you can scold for poor social etiquette on the interwebs, I have a list about as long as my arm I could give you!

Sorry, I love it!

Well ok who outside of Alabama doesn’t like seeing them lose but if you want a region championship this year instead of a national one then it screws up everything as you know they will try like hell to put two SEC teams in the CFP. Things will get real crazy if Wisconsin wins. It may be that Wisconsin would be selected and, not unlike last year, Alabama chosen over the SEC champion.

The only way the four team play off can work, over the long haul, is if non-conference champions are excluded.

Last edited:
I am sorry you missed his comment about my late wife sucking his dick or his claims that he fucked her or his comments that she was probably glad to be dead and away from me.

That would be the only way Bama gets in. It was a weird, ugly game last night. But losing 5 defensive starters throughout the season, on an already thin defense, hurt us bad.
Well this nitwits did it last year so there is hope. At least we don’t have to worry about the BCS as you know the national championship game would be Alabama vs the SEC champ based on the SEC’s mythological superiority.

I am sorry you missed his comment about my late wife sucking his dick or his claims that he fucked her or his comments that she was probably glad to be dead and away from me.

I think you must be mistaken.
Covfefe is an absolute model for the rest of us in social etiquette.

And the only time I have seen Covfefe insult somebody is when they provoked it or deserved it.

Last edited:
If OSU beats Wisconsin, and there are less than 4 teams that are power five conference champions with better records, than OSU will have earned a spot in the CFP. Unlike last year.

Yes, I did, I have no idea what you are talking about, I simply commented on the game. I don’t partake in those conversations.

Back