Looking ahead to the college football season.

On an internet forum. Yep. You just do whatever you please. You are banned so a discussion of college football won't be litter with the offal you bring here.

I do as I please whenever, boy.

I'm banned because a pussy like you knows I'm a better man. Anything else you say is an excuse so you can hide and feel better about your miserable life.

Banjo boy...pretty funny.
Alum of DU? Or BBMU?

Sad how you associate the banjo only with a movie where faggots like you roamed the hills. That the thought was the first and only thing that came to your mind, it says a lot about what you are.

No, I was laughing at a claim you made a while back. All we had was your word, and you and I both know you have lied in our "talks".

But you keep talking tough. Maybe a newbie will believe you. lol I think you are just a punk trying to act tough.

The punk is the one that refused to meet except at his local bar where he knew he would need back up. That's tough, son, at least in your mind.

I do as I please whenever, boy.

I'm banned because a pussy like you knows I'm a better man. Anything else you say is an excuse so you can hide and feel better about your miserable life.

I do as I please too, junior. And banning you is not about anything except the removal of a pest who does not discuss the topic. It keeps the thread open to those who want to discuss college football.

And my life is far from miserable. One of the characteristics of miserable people is that they like to attack others. I am not the one in this thread doing that. I get that misery loves company. But you will have to look for your company elsewhere.

The punk is the one that refused to meet except at his local bar where he knew he would need back up. That's tough, son, at least in your mind.

No, the punk is the one who said he only comes to Atlanta when he and his friends come down together? And you expect me to meet you in some lonely area, because you said your friends would not be involved? Riiiight. And then you said I was the coward because I would not give you my home address? lmao Yeah, keep trying, junior. It gets funnier and funnier.

I do as I please too, junior. And banning you is not about anything except the removal of a pest who does not discuss the topic. It keeps the thread open to those who want to discuss college football.

And my life is far from miserable. One of the characteristics of miserable people is that they like to attack others. I am not the one in this thread doing that. I get that misery loves company. But you will have to look for your company elsewhere.

Banning me is proof of your cowardice. Wanting to meet where you fags hand out so you have your buddies to back you up is proof of cowardice.

I talked about college football. I chastised your beloved Alabama and you went ballistic. When you base your life on football season, you have nothing else. Maybe it's all you have left since your wife is gone. Find a hobby.

No, the punk is the one who said he only comes to Atlanta when he and his friends come down together? And you expect me to meet you in some lonely area, because you said your friends would not be involved? Riiiight. And then you said I was the coward because I would not give you my home address? lmao Yeah, keep trying, junior. It gets funnier and funnier.

I made it clear I'd come by myself and you hid behind your fag buddy Chris as some gay bar. I don't need my friends to back me up with a pussy like you but apparently you do them to back you up, coward.

I don't have to try. I've succeeded which is more than what I can say for you.

Banning me is proof of your cowardice. Wanting to meet where you fags hand out so you have your buddies to back you up is proof of cowardice.

I talked about college football. I chastised your beloved Alabama and you went ballistic. When you base your life on football season, you have nothing else. Maybe it's all you have left since your wife is gone. Find a hobby.

If you posted anything about football, I don't remember. Unless it was the single post about Alabama losing the national championship game. I didn't go ballistic at all. We made it to the championship game, and have done so 5 times in the last 8 years. And we won 4 of them. No shame here.

I made it clear I'd come by myself and you hid behind your fag buddy Chris as some gay bar. I don't need my friends to back me up with a pussy like you but apparently you do them to back you up, coward.

I don't have to try. I've succeeded which is more than what I can say for you.

LMAO!! Bullshit. But then, you also claimed you have already been here and they didn't know me. But you were apparently keeping your eyes closed because you didn't see anything at all.

I also said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta you wanted. But you insisted that I give you my home address or you wouldn't do it. So spare me the nonsense about the bar.

If you posted anything about football, I don't remember. Unless it was the single post about Alabama losing the national championship game. I didn't go ballistic at all. We made it to the championship game, and have done so 5 times in the last 8 years. And we won 4 of them. No shame here.

That's because all you have or are capable of having is an UA education.

LMAO!! Bullshit. But then, you also claimed you have already been here and they didn't know me. But you were apparently keeping your eyes closed because you didn't see anything at all.

I also said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta you wanted. But you insisted that I give you my home address or you wouldn't do it. So spare me the nonsense about the bar.

"I also said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta you wanted". That's a lie. Are you claiming you don't live in Atlanta now?

"I also said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta you wanted". That's a lie. Are you claiming you don't live in Atlanta now?

Nope, I said that. But the only way you would agree to that is if I gave you my phone number.

I have not claimed I don't live in Atlanta.

Nope, I said that. But the only way you would agree to that is if I gave you my phone number.

I have not claimed I don't live in Atlanta.

"But". That's a coward's excuse. If you live in Atlanta and we take you on your word to something you admit to saying, you lied and now want to try and blame it on me. Like I said, the coward's excuse.

"But". That's a coward's excuse. If you live in Atlanta and we take you on your word to something you admit to saying, you lied and now want to try and blame it on me. Like I said, the coward's excuse.

The proof is still in the old threads. YOu said that I was a coward because, after I said name the place in Atlant and I would meet you, you demanded that it be at my home.

The "But" is showing you to be the coward. I said I would meet you. You only wanted to meet at my house. You blamed your cowardice on the fact that I would not give out my home address. When I had already told you I would not give out my phone or my home address.

I have not lied talking to you. But you have lied here, at least two times.

The proof is still in the old threads. YOu said that I was a coward because, after I said name the place in Atlant and I would meet you, you demanded that it be at my home.

The "But" is showing you to be the coward. I said I would meet you. You only wanted to meet at my house. You blamed your cowardice on the fact that I would not give out my home address. When I had already told you I would not give out my phone or my home address.

I have not lied talking to you. But you have lied here, at least two times.

A lie, by definition, is a false statement deliberately presented as being true. You've admitted to the statement/question you asked. When you said "anywhere" and placed no parameters, limits, or restrictions, it included ALL and ANY places in Atlanta.

It boils down to you didn't like my answer and you had to back step while trying to blame it on me. That's proof of your cowardice.

The "but" is an excuse. When you admit to saying something then put but after it, the only thing it can be is an excuse. Not my fault you phrased your question poorly. It is your fault that you refuse to be a man and honor it even though you don't like the answer to a question you acknowledge asking using a term that places no limits or restrictions on it.

Back