LP Nominates Barr

C'est tres vrai.

I'm still :lmao: at the fact that someon thinks he's a "serious contender"

Newsflash Libertarians:

You're "serious contender" and his blimp went down in a ball of flame Hindenburg style.

You are so cruel. How dare you mock the RP blimp!

I know, this poster is hilarious. He/she must be on some kick ass drugs. The thrice-married Bob Barr is nothing but an embarrassment to the LP. Now, I totally dig him on the Patriot Act and habeous corpus. But, what a doofus on pretty much everything else.

I've seen nothing to indicate Barr now opposes DOMA. Until I've seen a verified source (an anti-war site doesn't count), I'll have to assume he stands by that vote. There is nothing inherently anti-Libertarian about DOMA.

Dude. YOU posted the site. And now YOU'RE questioning the source?

You are so cruel. How dare you mock the RP blimp!

I know, this poster is hilarious.
He/she must be on some kick ass drugs. The thrice-married Bob Barr is nothing but an embarrassment to the LP. Now, I totally dig him on the Patriot Act and habeous corpus. But, what a doofus on pretty much everything else.

LOL.

Got that right.

This must be dano.

I expect to see more of these types of screen name changes. If I were a two time Bush voter, I'd create a new screen name, act like I never voted for bush, and pose as an "independent" libertarian-leaning voter.

I expect to see more of these types of screen name changes. If I were a two time Bush voter, I'd create a new screen name, act like I never voted for bush, and pose as an "independent" libertarian-leaning voter.

I guess you're right.

That cloud of ownership would hover above your head.

She hasn't been nominated yet. How would he be in a position to answer that?

Seems LadyT is also keeping up with Green Party politics. Interesting.

It's almost a sure thing that McKinney will win the nomination, as surely as Obama will win the Demofacist nomination.

Seems LadyT is also keeping up with Green Party politics. Interesting.

It's almost a sure thing that McKinney will win the nomination, as surely as Obama will win the Demofacist nomination.

LOL. This is totally Dano. Why would it be "interesting" that I'm keeping up with Green Party politics?

Maybe you should try logging off the internet for awhile Desh, and live in the real world.

It only took a second to find it. BTW I just got back from seeing the new Indiana Jones movie with my family and forgot to log off the putty.

Just because you see my name on the list does not always mean Im sitting in the chair friend.

Back