Lt. Grisby had it right!

thats a shitty thing to say....ever stop to think that maybe his service was done and he left at the rank of lieut? you know, in for the civil war....

oh gosh...I forgot to add a little smilie... it was tongue in cheek....

let me go back and edit it.

Well, the Democratic Party was founded by Jackson. Its just a fancy way of saying the party has always been morally bankrupt. And yes, if I had been a soldier in the war, I would hate the Dems that much as well for making it come about through their treason.

I think it was a real slap in the face to the country to have a Dem succeed Lincoln, and to have another one become president so soon after the war (Cleveland).

If Jackson had been alive today he would've been a Republican.

I always suspected that you were a faggot and now I have proof. Sorry dude, but I'm not your boy friend, or anyone else's.

I am happily married and very straight.... sorry.

you used my initials...I used yours. BF does not always stand for boyfriend...it can stand for your name...or nickname, which is how I used it.

what an obsessive little freak you are... creating fictitious profiles in your own creepy little website... you ARE gay, aren't you? :pke:

BF might not be your real initials, but they certainly are the initials of your favorite hobby.
Not at all. That profile was created by you. All I did was improve your user title.

Not at all. That profile was created by you. All I did was improve your user title.

You are a liar, BF. (no suprise there) I have never entered a profile onto that website.

It looks to me like the only folks who post there are just as weird and gay as you are.

You are a liar, BF. (no suprise there) I have never entered a profile onto that website.

It looks to me like the only folks who post there are just as weird and gay as you are.
Are you denying that's your profile VB? It's your ugly picture as well.

Are you denying that's your profile VB? It's your ugly picture as well.

are you denying that you painstakingly copied it, word for word, from another site, without my consent, and altered it to suit your own twisted sexual perversions, you gay obsessive little freak, BF?:pke:

clearly, you are a gay obsessive freak. either show communication from me where I "consented" to you creating a "profile" of me on your weird website or just admit that you are a closet homo boy molester.
Why would I do that when I deny the base accusations VB?

Do your parishioners know that you make baseless allegations like this?

Back