Lt. Grisby had it right!

Why would I do that when I deny the base accusations VB?

Do your parishioners know that you make baseless allegations like this?

I have never become a member of your weird site. Clearly, the "profile" there was created by you for your own perverse enjoyment. For you to claim otherwise is laughable.

I have never become a member of your weird site. Clearly, the "profile" there was created by you for your own perverse enjoyment. For you to claim otherwise is laughable.
The evidence is of the contrary- you are a member. Perhaps you just forgot your password, having so many personas at so many sites must be confusing. *shrug*

The evidence is of the contrary- you are a member. Perhaps you just forgot your password, having so many personas at so many sites must be confusing. *shrug*

I am not a member... I never registered to be a member. It seems to me that the folks that post there are really nobody that I would care to associate with.

It is sad that you feel compelled to lie about this to further your rather childish obsession with me. Why not just leave me alone and I'll leave you alone?

I am not a member... I never registered to be a member. It seems to me that the folks that post there are really nobody that I would care to associate with.

It is sad that you feel compelled to lie about this to further your rather childish obsession with me. Why not just leave me alone and I'll leave you alone?
As I recall, VB, it is you who are the liar, and by me calling you on it set you off on a long lying rampage of disgusting sexual innuendos about my children. Several others have witnessed this same behavior under similar circumstances. Now its all documented on that other site.

Again, perhaps you forgot your password. Shall I ask the administrator to email a link where you can reset it?

clearly, you are a gay obsessive freak. either show communication from me where I "consented" to you creating a "profile" of me on your weird website or just admit that you are a closet homo boy molester.

what an inspirational thing to say interim minister

Enough. Geez. I like your additions to the POLITICAL discussions here, but this crap just stinks like a$$.

As I recall, VB, it is you who are the liar, and by me calling you on it set you off on a long lying rampage of disgusting sexual innuendos about my children. Several others have witnessed this same behavior under similar circumstances. Now its all documented on that other site.

Again, perhaps you forgot your password. Shall I ask the administrator to email a link where you can reset it?

like I said... I have never registered on that site and do not care to. why don't you just leave me alone and I will leave you alone? doesn't that seem to be the mature thing to do?

Like I said, VB, you've long been a proven liar, and I suspect that you're lying about this as well. *shrug*

nevertheless - we both know the truth of the matter... why not just agree to leave one another alone. OK?

I am sure that the rest of the board would applaud such a decision.

nevertheless - we both know the truth of the matter... why not just agree to leave one another alone. OK?

I am sure that the rest of the board would applaud such a decision.
I know the truth- you, being a proven liar, I can't speak for.

You're the one who started this whole thing on this thread, then tried to escalate things with your child molester comments, and are clearly disappointed that I didn't take the bait, so your new tactic is to play victim and ask to be left alone. It's all so familiar. So if you want to leave me alone then I suggest you start now, VB. :D

Back