They hate our FBI

They seek the death of modern society

They want to have slaves again

They want greedy people to own the world

Evil idiots

They will live in shame the rest of their days

AMERICA WILL PROSPER

Them not so much

fuck off.......you support the man who is destroying it........I am calling YOU names....I am calling "Let's Go Branden" names.....if YOU want to live in a banana republic, go live there.......I will stay here and help rescue America from worthless shits like you and the rest of the Demmycrats.......

fuck off.......you support the man who is destroying it........I am calling YOU names....I am calling "Let's Go Branden" names.....if YOU want to live in a banana republic, go live there.......I will stay here and help rescue America from worthless shits like you and the rest of the Demmycrats.......
You call the USA names, unpatriotic ass. You should move away.

The number of Americans, about a third, who are supporting a man who hates America is amazing.

If you call my America, my USA a banana republic... Maybe you should leave.

Remember the old phrase, "AMERICA, LOVE IT or LEAVE IT"
You mean like the Democrats who claim they will leave America if so and so is elected but never do? Haven't you learned yet that everything you whine about others doing you have already done yourself?

You mean like the Democrats who claim they will leave America if so and so is elected but never do? Haven't you learned yet that everything you whine about others doing you have already done yourself?
Some do, but your presidential candidate is calling America names. You should leave if you think its a Banana Republic and if you are going to call it that on the international stage.

I am sure Putin and Kim Jung agree with you. Saddam and OBL sure did.

The number of Americans, about a third, who are supporting a man who hates America is amazing.

If you call my America, my USA a banana republic... Maybe you should leave.

Remember the old phrase, "AMERICA, LOVE IT or LEAVE IT"
That's a very stupid phrase, Jarod.

The places that we might like to go have very tough immigration laws,
so the phrase becomes,
AMERICA, FIX IT AND STAY.

Our problem now is SCOTUS preventing us from fixing it.

Some do, but your presidential candidate is calling America names. You should leave if you think its a Banana Republic and if you are going to call it that on the international stage.

I am sure Putin and Kim Jung agree with you. Saddam and OBL sure did.
Every election cycle we suffer through some dimwitted leftist whining about how the world is on the edge of collapse and will cease to be if so and so is elected. They say they will leave America if this happens as if that is meant to scare people? Sorry people? The thing is though leftists don't have any integrity.

Every election cycle we suffer through some dimwitted leftist whining about how the world is on the edge of collapse and will cease to be if so and so is elected. They say they will leave America if this happens as if that is meant to scare people? Sorry people? The thing is though leftists don't have any integrity.
And now you are devoted to a movement that calls America a Banana Republic on the international stage.

Ive never seen a Democratic Presidential Candidate say he/she would leave, or call my America names like yours..

Back