MAGA hates America

And now you are devoted to a movement that calls America a Banana Republic on the international stage.

Ive never seen a Democratic Presidential Candidate say he/she would leave, or call my America names like yours..
That's right. It's what you people created.

I didn't say anything about candidates. Just like a leftist, adding crap to the discussion

The number of Americans, about a third, who are supporting a man who hates America is amazing.

If you call my America, my USA a banana republic... Maybe you should leave.

Remember the old phrase, "AMERICA, LOVE IT or LEAVE IT"
Our receptionist is unhappy

iu

It was quite clear. My writing isn't what makes you a retard. You get that right? Oh wait I'm asking a retard.
Triggered? Rough couple days for you, I understand. Calling me names, calling your Country names. Maybe take a rest and turn off all media for a day or so...

The number of Americans, about a third, who are supporting a man who hates America is amazing.

I know! Who are these 34% morons who still support Biden? You perhaps?

If you call my America, my USA a banana republic... Maybe you should leave.

STRAWMAN ALERT!!! Maybe, if you support a Banana Republic justice department, you should leave.

Remember the old phrase, "AMERICA, LOVE IT or LEAVE IT"

We'll keep this in mind when you leftist loons rant and riot after Trump is re-elected. I cannot imagine how shrill and stupid the left will get.

But if you all can't stand it here with Trump in charge, there are plenty of us that will help you pack.

Back