MAGA hates America

Triggered? Rough couple days for you, I understand. Calling me names, calling your Country names. Maybe take a rest and turn off all media for a day or so...

All your threads reek of someone who is triggered. I can't imagine how stupid you will get when Trump is re-elected. :laugh:

The number of Americans, about a third, who are supporting a man who hates America is amazing.

If you call my America, my USA a banana republic... Maybe you should leave.

Remember the old phrase, "AMERICA, LOVE IT or LEAVE IT"
MAYBE you should stop with your kangaroo court justice.

Foreign policy in shambles? Perhaps because the GOP in congress refused to pass bills to support Ukraine and Israel in a timely manner. But at least we are in full support of NATO these days.

Dumb. You think that passing massive spending bills will make any difference in Ukraine?

The dunces who didn't want to pass bills supporting Israel were the Democrats halfwit.

Inflation over 3% is hardly an issue. We have often had inflation much higher than that. Maybe in your dementia you don't remember the 70s and 80s.

Another remarkably stupid and economically ignorant statement. It isn't 3%. It is compounding the increase in goods and services you dolt.

Example, if inflation is 3% in March. Then 2.5% in April. That is 5.5% higher. See how that works. Moron. :palm:

Open borders? The borders are not open. Then the GOP in congress has refused to give money to try to make the borders more secure. Maybe you should live in reality some day. You might find you don't hate America but instead hate the GOP.

Another remarkably stupid, false and uneducated claim. Biden didn't need a bill to stop the massive influx of illegals. He merely needed to enforce our existing laws.

Claiming that 10 million illegals crossing unfettered into the country as not open borders makes you look like a dishonest dumbass.

Illegal border crossers total over 10 million since Biden inauguration​

I think it's significantly less than a third. About a third are registered Republicans. Only about 80% of Republicans support Trump...and that may drop now that Trump is a convicted felon. There's also the fact that the fraction of MAGAts inside the Party of Trump are very loud and obnoxious so it only seems like there are more of them.

It's funny, but there are MAGAts on Fox News talking about leaving for Costa Rica. I'd support a GoFundMe account supporting buying them tickets. One-way, of course. ✈️

:flagsal:

Delusional. November is going to be harsh on leftist halfwits.

They call themselves MAGA because they can't read or write.
The correct acronym for Keep America Stupid is KAS.
20240320_151343_jpg-3165680-jpeg.1530833

Dumb. You think that passing massive spending bills will make any difference in Ukraine?

The dunces who didn't want to pass bills supporting Israel were the Democrats halfwit.

Another remarkably stupid and economically ignorant statement. It isn't 3%. It is compounding the increase in goods and services you dolt.

Example, if inflation is 3% in March. Then 2.5% in April. That is 5.5% higher. See how that works. Moron. :palm:

Another remarkably stupid, false and uneducated claim. Biden didn't need a bill to stop the massive influx of illegals. He merely needed to enforce our existing laws.

Claiming that 10 million illegals crossing unfettered into the country as not open borders makes you look like a dishonest dumbass.

Illegal border crossers total over 10 million since Biden inauguration​

Thanks for another episode of Truth Detector (AKA Poopiehead) shows everyone how stupid he is.
The headline inflation number is year over year. 3% inflation would be prices up 3% from 12 months ago. They do also release month over month numbers but that is usually in the 0.1-0.5%

In April, the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers increased 0.3 percent, seasonallyadjusted, and rose 3.4 percent over the last 12 months, not seasonally adjusted. The index for allitems less food and energy increased 0.3 percent in April (SA); up 3.6 percent over the year (NSA).

10 million may have entered the country (If you also count people that arrive from Canada and by plane) but of those 10 million 2.8 million of them were apprehended and expelled on the day they arrived. Another 2 million were expelled later. If the border is open, why are we expelling 30% of those crossing on the day they cross?

Of those 6.5 million encounters by CBP, 2.5 million people have been released into the U.S. with notices to appear in immigration court or report to Immigration and Customs

fuck off.......you support the man who is destroying it........I am calling YOU names....I am calling "Let's Go Branden" names.....if YOU want to live in a banana republic, go live there.......I will stay here and help rescue America from worthless shits like you and the rest of the Demmycrats.......
Brandon. Geez, you can't even spell the nickname of the guy you hate. Back to school for remedial lessons!!!

You seem angry today. Why is that? Trump isn't the first cult leader to run afoul of the law. You can still worship him. So relax.

Back