MAGA hates America

Delusional. November is going to be harsh on leftist halfwits.
^^^
Didn't know it was math discussion.

Unlike the idiots claiming they're gonna win hands down as if they knew the fix was in, I'm waiting to see how effective the Russian and Iranian-backed troll farms can incite enough "Pro-Palestinian" divisions within the Democratic Party, especially in Chicago where I expect a big one, to tilt the election toward Trump before I start declaring winners. All I know is I'm voting Libertarian.

6jwsbr.gif

Last edited:
because this idiot said he was proud of our country being turned into a banana republic........shit like that should not be tolerated......shit like YOU should not be tolerated.....
Only a matter of time before the MAGAts get violent so that the FBI can start taking them down...again.

If they lose the election they will really freak out because Trump will sink like the Titanic.
Agreed. I think Trump will incite some to become "pro-active" this year in a deluded, narcissistic belief that it would work just like he though 1/6 would work. The man is clearly wacky.
Mszp1M0.gif

in case you've forgotten, the accumulated total for FuckJoe is now around 20%.........
In case you have forgotten the unempolyment 4 years ago was 14%. And the accumulated inflation under Trump was around 10%. But let's go back to that because things were so great 4 years ago.

Watch how you now resort to claiming the problems when Trump was President weren't the result of Trump.

The number of Americans, about a third, who are supporting a man who hates America is amazing.

If you call my America, my USA a banana republic... Maybe you should leave.

Remember the old phrase, "AMERICA, LOVE IT or LEAVE IT"
It's more they misunderstand America. Whatever worth knowing they learned in school has been corrupted by social media and political websites and television. No idea what the remedy can be.

It's more they misunderstand America. Whatever worth knowing they learned in school has been corrupted by social media and political websites and television. No idea what the remedy can be.
A great start would be to vote in November...

79% of Americans say things were better for them 4 years ago.........
In a way things were. Trump's term was nearing its end and the country was looking forward to being rid of him. Biden was early in his lead in the polls at this time four years ago, a lead he would keep through the election, a lead outside the margins of error.

Last edited:
Back