MAGA Pushes Bonkers Theory That Pete Buttigieg is Faking Being Gay For Political Gain

Everyone has moved on...Time for another troll thread try...
Good luck with that...;)

Yes, we know it was you attempting to doxx me on here. We all saw it cunt.
Mommy Mommy he's doxing me!!!! Give him a time out!!!

What a spawned out bitch move this is.

If you makes you feel better buttplug is the real deal complete with a shit flavored Johnson.

Mommy Mommy he's doxing me!!!! Give him a time out!!!

What a spawned out bitch move this is.

If you makes you feel better buttplug is the real deal complete with a shit flavored Johnson.
No one was doxxing her...quite the opposite, as a matter of fact...

I've not doxxed anyone...and I'm certainly not sharing personal info...However, the same can't be said for...........It is frowned upon...I'm sure you all know that...;)

I've not doxxed anyone...and I'm certainly not sharing personal info...However, the same can't be said for...........It is frowned upon...I'm sure you all know that...;)
More lies. It's aright anyone who can read will see it. I'll bookmark this for future reference just in case the police need a copy.

This thread? The End...;)
Have a lovely Sunday afternoon, all...;)
Fill a backpack, or two... adopt a puppy...watch a baseball game...Cook out...Take a walk...or a much needed break...

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https://dailyboulder.com/maga-pushes-bonkers-theory-that-pete-buttigieg-is-faking-being-gay-for-political-gain/
In the wild world of right-wing conspiracy theories, a new contender has emerged, and it’s about as far-fetched as they come. The latest claim to capture the imagination of the far-right is that U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg isn’t actually gay. According to this theory, Buttigieg’s entire sexual orientation is a masterful performance orchestrated to catapult him to political stardom.

According to proponents of this outlandish theory, Buttigieg, who served as the mayor of South Bend, Indiana—a city where the LGBT population is about as rare as a unicorn—pretended to be gay as part of an elaborate scheme to enhance his electability. The theory bizarrely contends that his supposed deception was the secret sauce behind his surprisingly successful 2020 Democratic primary run and his subsequent appointment as Transportation Secretary.

The latest vocal advocate of this theory is none other than right-wing podcast host Michael Knowles. On his show, flagged by Media Matters, Knowles—who appears to have gone into the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories with gusto—discussed the latest twist with a blend of skepticism and enthusiasm.

“Put another nickel in the Pete-is-not-gay conspiracy theory jar,” Knowles declared.
Pete broke the ice and has been a repeat guest speaker on Fox News Evening programming for over a year now.

And surprisingly, Pete has become very popular and well liked by the FOX NEWS audience.

And now, of course to justify their new exuberance and elation with PETE, IT MAKES TRUMPTARDS FEEL BETTER, to say he is only a FAKE GAY person.

I agree, it is difficult to dislike Pete- BUT COME ON TRUMPTARDS! Just admit that you like Gay people too!

Last edited:
Pete broke the ice and has been a repeat guest speaker on Fox News Evening programming for over a year now.

And surprisingly, Pete has become very popular and well liked by the FOX NEWS audience.

And now, of course to justify their new exuberance and elation with PETE, IT MAKES TRUMPTARDS FEEL BETTER, to say he is only a FAKE GAY person.

I agree, it is difficult to dislike Pete- BUT COME ON TRUMPTARDS! Just admit that you like Gay people too!
One person wrote an article...and it turned into a failed troll thread...
We can all move on now...;)

One person wrote an article...and it turned into a failed troll thread...
We can all move on now...;)
You should actually listen to the words of this Iconic inspirational song.

My band plays this song as part of our acoustic UNPLUGGED set, and the song is as popular with the crowds as ever, and the message in this song is timeless.

We also play the Youngbloods other BIG-HITTER- Darkness, Darkness.

Thanks for posting!

Back