MAGA Pushes Bonkers Theory That Pete Buttigieg is Faking Being Gay For Political Gain

You should actually listen to the words of this Iconic inspirational song.

My band plays this song as part of our acoustic UNPLUGGED set, and the song is as popular with the crowds as ever, and the message in this song is timeless.

We also play the Youngbloods other BIG-HITTER- Darkness, Darkness.

Thanks for posting!

I do listen to the words... And know them well... I love this song. That's why I posted it... It would be beautiful played acoustically... And you are welcome...and thank you for posting Darkness Darkness... I'm not as familiar with that one but I really like it...

Definitely derailed...;)
(Thanks for your donation to the rescue pups, though...That "c" word brings in the cheddar...I guess someone forgot to fill you in on how that works...;)

In the wild world of right-wing conspiracy theories,
So you are right back to insisting that humans don't ever conspire. Brilliant.

The latest claim to capture the imagination of the far-right
1. There is no "far right."
2. You don't speak for the captured imaginations of anyone besides you.

is that U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg isn’t actually gay.
Pete has openly stated that he is G. Who, specifically, is claiming that Pete is not really G?

According to this theory, Buttigieg’s entire sexual orientation is a masterful performance orchestrated to catapult him to political stardom.
... or this entire narrative is a masterful fabrication by the DNC to play on the stupidity and gullibility of leftists.

Hey, look who's regurgitating the phony narrative.

Just when I thought you couldn't become more desperate than you were ... you actually considered a Harris/Walz ticket and utterly panicked ... and rightly so.

Reactions: TOP
Why do you care if people are sending PM's? Feeling left out cunt?
Sshhh... she's in the middle of a #MassiveMeltdown! When this happens her paranoia sets in and she starts going on about imaginary PMs. Then she claims to have gotten one too that was "accidentally" sent to her probably by one of our "gang." We are supposed to think that now she knows secret insider stuff about one or all of us, and get as paranoid as she is. She's done this repeatedly; it's in her posting history.

I reported her too, btw.

Sshhh... she's in the middle of a #MassiveMeltdown! When this happens her paranoia sets in and she starts going on about imaginary PMs. Then she claims to have gotten one too that was "accidentally" sent to her probably by one of our "gang." We are supposed to think that now she knows secret insider stuff about one or all of us, and get as paranoid as she is. She's done this repeatedly; it's in her posting history.

I reported her too, btw.
Thanks the entire thing was beyond strange. She really is a loon.

That's what I guessed one time and she didn't deny it... (Someone else IDentified her when she first got here and she didn't deny that either...so there's that... )
At some point you should reread the rules and pay particular attention to rule 1. This idea that it is your calling to attempt to find out where people live and post it here is woefully incorrect. Now I don't know if NHB lives anywhere near where you suggest, and I don't particularly care, I do know that NHB has not said where they live to that level of detail so it is not your information to post (if it is even true).

Back