MAGA ruthlessly mocks a mentally handicapped kid

Cypress

Gus Walz broke the internet with his tearful love for his dad. Then the bullying began

In the now-viral clip, Gus Walz, who has a nonverbal learning disorder and suffers from anxiety issues, was seen tearfully pointing at his father and exclaiming, "That's my dad."

As USA Today reported, following the clip spreading on social media:

"Conservative columnist and right-wing provocateur Ann Coulter mocked the teenager’s tears. 'Talk about weird,' she wrote on X.

Mike Crispi, a Trump supporter and podcaster from New Jersey, mocked Walz’s 'stupid crying son' on X and added, 'You raised your kid to be a puffy beta male. Congrats.'

Alec Lace, a Trump supporter who hosts a podcast about fatherhood, took his own swipe at the teenager: 'Get that kid a tampon already,'

Trump supporter and conservative influencer Laura Loomer also piled on.

Gus Walz broke the internet with his tearful love for his dad. Then the bullying began

In the now-viral clip, Gus Walz, who has a nonverbal learning disorder and suffers from anxiety issues, was seen tearfully pointing at his father and exclaiming, "That's my dad."

"Conservative columnist and right-wing provocateur Ann Coulter mocked the teenager’s tears. 'Talk about weird,' she wrote on X.

Mike Crispi, a Trump supporter and podcaster from New Jersey, mocked Walz’s 'stupid crying son' on X and added, 'You raised your kid to be a puffy beta male. Congrats.'

Alec Lace, a Trump supporter who hosts a podcast about fatherhood, took his own swipe at the teenager: 'Get that kid a tampon already,'

The left ruthlessly hopes form the violent death of their opponents. Stupid vs evil. I'll pick stupid over evil every time. We know the left prefers evil. Baby killing be the best example

The left ruthlessly hopes form the violent death of their opponents. Stupid vs evil. I'll pick stupid over evil every time. We know the left prefers evil. Baby killing be the best example
It's universally considered reprehensible to dogpile a mentally handicapped kid.

Only a fairly small minority of people think abortion should be completely banned as an unredeemable act of evil.

Even you don't believe a human life begins at conception. There isn't the slightest chance you would consider risking your life to run into a burning fertility clinic to save the petri dishes of blastocysts.

So you condone this? You are stupid.

It's quite obvious that you chose stupid; your posts speaks for themselves.

It's universally considered reprehensible to dogpile a mentally handicapped kid.

Only a fairly small minority of people think abortion should be completely banned as an unredeemable act of evil.

Even you don't believe a human life begins at conception. There isn't the slightest chance you would consider risking your life to run into a burning fertility clinic to save the petri dishes of blastocysts.
his abusive father is being dogpiled.

pay attention.

Awww - and you Stalinists were so very nice and respectful to Barron...

ROFL

You fucks can dish it out - but cry when you get the same back.

Back